Why i can´t generate a legal tanabata jirachi from 2004 in pkhex?

Jucadabest

Someone who can help me, I'm new using pkhex. The problem is that when I upload the .pk3 file from tanabata jirachi in 2004 this message appears

Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game

Why this happens and how can i fix it? Please!

PKHeX isn't configured to mark all gen 3 events as legal. Because of the obedience flag (fateful encounter flag in gen 3) and the fateful encounter location in gen 3, a few Mews/Celebis/Jirachis will say Unable to match from origin game. Don't worry about this error.

7 hours ago, ICanSnake said:

PKHeX isn't configured to mark all gen 3 events as legal. Because of the obedience flag (fateful encounter flag in gen 3) and the fateful encounter location in gen 3, a few Mews/Celebis/Jirachis will say Unable to match from origin game. Don't worry about this error.

So its ok if i have the triangle icon mark? They´re legal any way?

7 hours ago, ICanSnake said:

Incorrect; PKHeX doesn't have hardcoded event data for Gen3 for everything. There's no readily digestible list of data like there is for Gen4+.

• Like 1

Why i can´t generate a legal tanabata jirachi from 2004 in pkhex?

How about just... don't generate one. Just because PKHeX presently won't recognize an illegal one, doesn't mean one you make won't be illegal.

As mentioned above, we don't have 100% of the details, but I'm pretty sure if people were to check some of the details manually, they'll be able to see if it's illegal.

Just use one of the many files we have. :3