[LGPE, Events Pokemon] Can someone insert pkmn files in his game save, and trade them to me?

Hi, I created this topic because no one seems to want to help me, so pleeeee if there is anything you can do, contact me :)

The point is that I am looking for someone with a modded Nintendo Switch. I have some .pkmn files for Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, can someone put those pokemon in his game and trade them back to me? 

These pokemon are all events for LGPE and unfortunately they were only for Japanese, Korean ad US only players. 

There pokemon are totally legal and I don't think they will couse issues with online servers. Of course if anyone would help me, he can keep a copy of those pokemon (or you can get them by yourselves here https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/153-generation-7-switch/

Hey, information you should know, as they are likely reasons you may not get a reply :)

1. Online trades need the Nintendo Online paid subscription
2. It is said that hacked Switches are at risk of being banned from online usage. People are commonly either already banned, or not wanting to risk it.

So you not getting a reply could be a combination of factors, such as people not having a paid subscription, and/or they don't wanna risk getting banned,
or they're already banned.

Alternatively, you can try to learn from another user on our forum (this thread), and try to get someone nearby/locally with a modded Switch to transfer you a hacked save you made.
One way save transfer system: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45047/~/how-to-transfer-your-save-data-to-a-nearby-nintendo-switch

Also, to slightly correct your misunderstanding/the way you phrased it:

14 hours ago, FedeDC said:

These pokemon are all events for LGPE and unfortunately they were only for Japanese, Korean ad US only players

You make it sound as though the serial codes are region locked. They're not. The trouble is getting them, I acknowledge that. But if you can get it, you can use it.

For example, here are some new codes for the US Shiny Pikachu/Eevee event.
(if anyone uses them, please specify which was used)

U90147KC3SWAWWWH
U90147KDF16MVTCV

U90147L5AYD1QDFT
U90147L5V9UFFQNX
U90147LAX5TC5S7P
U90147LDCG1NX699
U90147LJ3F2W4DMK
U90147LR41TXDTVP
U90147LU367VG5YG
U90147LUCSKJG7MS

• Like 2

@theSLAYER I didn't know all these troubles with online for those with modded Switches, thank you for explaining me. 

I'll definitely try searching for someone nearby with a modded Switch 👍

Yeah, I missunderstood about the codes, I thought that they were language/region locked but now I got it. As you said, the problem is getting the codes for those that don't live in the places where the promotion happens.

Btw I'd like to keep open the topic, who knows maybe someone who has already tried to go online with a modded Switch can help me 🤞

Thank you sooooo much for the codes, I m gonna redeem the Pokémon in a minute. I'm going to use the first two codes:  90147KC3SWAWWWH U90147KDF16MVTCV

Thank you for the help and for your time ❤️

• Like 1

@theSLAYER I tried to use another one of the codes you gave us but it seems that every code has been taken, I personally tried the remaining codes and no one works 😓

Do you have one last code to give me? If not, don't worry. You have already done a lot for me :D

9 hours ago, FedeDC said:

@theSLAYER I tried to use another one of the codes you gave us but it seems that every code has been taken, I personally tried the remaining codes and no one works 😓

Do you have one last code to give me? If not, don't worry. You have already done a lot for me :D

Urgh, I guess people used them all without saying which ones they used.

Here, some more.

U90147A0RD94BB17
U90147A3SJ4J9E4U
U90147A6V50BQKDX
U90147A7KC9B3N92
U90147AD7HV5TPDB

U90147AEB3RGTKH4
U90147AP3KK03JXN
U90147AQEKATJ2DK
U90147B5UQW5QVTX
U90147B904MRTFRA
U90147BAN7B875MP
U90147BFV7E303GQ
U90147BHVTLV5VK3
U90147BK0R9USGC2
U90147BNQA7BQCN3
U90147BV9HNHYJ0U
U90147BWK9B50E1F
U90147BYR0PM7UGL
U90147C7763JK8CU
U90147C7M2PA04RW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have plenty of codes so don't worry. I have 20k, PM me if you need lots of them.

Regarding trades, if I had time I would do it. I have three switches, so I could inject, local trade to my nonhacked one then trade online. It is just slow as hell and it's easier if you have an LGPE save ready I can use with checkpoint that has all of the pokes on it.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 6:29 PM, Sabresite said:

We have plenty of codes so don't worry. I have 20k, PM me if you need lots of them.

Regarding trades, if I had time I would do it. I have three switches, so I could inject, local trade to my nonhacked one then trade online. It is just slow as hell and it's easier if you have an LGPE save ready I can use with checkpoint that has all of the pokes on it.

Thank you for the codes ;) 

@Sabresite I can make one in no time, I can give you the save file and we can trade online if you could help me :D

Send me a message so we can organize ourselves for this trade 🤗

Edited by FedeDC