M3DS Simply: Where to buy it?

Hello all.

At first, I wanted to get a R4DS, but since it's discontinued, wich means no updates, I have decided to get M3DS Simply instead.

So, I just want to know wich website would be the most reliable to buy a M3DS simply.

Thanks in advance.

If_Supercard_DS_Two_is_a_slot 1_device,_it_can't_emulate_the_GBA.

M3DS_Simply_can_emulate_GB©,_NES_and_SNES,_by_using_lameboy,_nesDS_and_SNEmulDS.

Sorry_for_using_underscore_instead_of_spaces,_but_my_spacebar_doesn't_works_for_some_reason.

Look atwhatitlookslikewhenItrytu use thespace bar.

Sometimes itdoesn'twork,sometimesit works but putsa lot of spaces.

I got_an idea,too. Icould_get_CycloDS.

But can cycloDS uselameboy,nesDS_and_SNEmulDS?

I've checked_a_site,_and_it_seems_that_it_can_use_lameboy_and_nesDS, but_SNEmulDS_was_untested.

I used to have a M3 Simply before I upgraded to an Acekard2i (Cheap and works on both a DS Lite and DSi) anyways lameboy is homebrew which i'm pretty sure is meant to be used with all Slot-1 carts. at most you'd have to DLDI patch your copy of lameboy if your cart doesn't do it on the fly(I don't know of any cart that doesn't do this by now) anyways if you just want a cart to emulate gbc any slot-1 cart will work.

Well, I am going to use CycloDS instead.

I checked, and lameboy_DS, nesDS and SNEmulDS are compatible with it.

I went on the CycloDS wiki, and it says lameboy, nesDS and SNEmulDS works with it.

I've noticed that there is a different version of SNEmulDS for every flashcart, but on the wiki there was a direct download link, so I used that one instead.

SCDT It uses a mix of Supercard firmware and iPlayer firmware,(iPlayer Firmware allowed it to play GBA games with homebrew) but the Supercard DSTwo has a BUILT IN GBA player and SNES player, that does not REQUIRE Homebrew. And I'm 97% sure it will be able to use lameboy since my Supercard DSone and DSonei were able to use it, along with SNEmulDS and NesDS, along with other homebrews.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=192112

Edited by Arandomproduction1

The iPlayer is more powerful then the DSi itself (Which is VERY sad since most MP3 players are stronger too.) So I'm assuming I can overclock my DS and see what it does, lag, freeze or what? But again, the iPlayer is a battery sucker, so I'm gonna guess the SCDT is gonna be one too...

It is just like the iPlayer. Not only extra memory either. The CPU is several times faster than DS. Just look at the CPU specs alone-

Heres what the iPlayer ran at to give us an estimate of what the SCDT will run at\DS-

ARM7- 33mhz

ARM9- 67mhz

iPlayer also has an arm9 processor as well as its own dsp-

ARM9- 200mhz

DSP- 400mhz

The CycloDS is a very good card and I would suggest that if you wanna get a card right away. The M3i Zero is a no no if your gonna use it on a DS lite, since it has been known to have many problems on the normal DS lite, such as freezing, updater stop working on it, and a few more.

The CycloDS is a very good card and I would suggest that if you wanna get a card right away. The M3i Zero is a no no if your gonna use it on a DS lite, since it has been known to have many problems on the normal DS lite, such as freezing, updater stop working on it, and a few more.

Yes, I have only seen good comments on CycloDS.

My mom is buying two, one for me and one for her.

We found a good site that sells CycloDS, realhotstuff.com

Do you know how long it would take if we bought from this site?

(And you might have noticed, but my spacebar is working again.)