Jump to content
Rivelles

Help with GP1 Viewer and Editor

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Thiago Monte said:

How can I insert a new location in GP1 Viewer and Editor?

Do you have a GP1 of the mon captured at the intended location?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Do you have a GP1 of the mon captured at the intended location?

Yeah! I have.

 

3 minutes ago, Thiago Monte said:

Yeah! I have.

Wait, not! I have the mon in my LG save. Can we have a link trade? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thiago Monte said:

Wait, not! I have the mon in my LG save. Can we have a link trade? 

No. You need the GP1.

image.png

With the GP1 with the wanted location, you can add location to list, then

image.png

Afterwards you can send location to file to replace any location data.

 

Based on this topic chain, I'm assuming you do not have said GP1.
What location for the mon did you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

No. You need the GP1.

image.png

With the GP1 with the wanted location, you can add location to list, then

image.png

Afterwards you can send location to file to replace any location data.

 

Based on this topic chain, I'm assuming you do not have said GP1.
What location for the mon did you want?

São Paulo, Brazil

Screenshot_20190706-012618.thumb.png.b89929737164fd1599fdf7197f58d770.png

Edited by Thiago Monte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thiago Monte said:

São Paulo, Brazil

I'll see if I can find a GP1 from that location. Would probably take awhile, check back in 24-48 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I'll see if I can find a GP1 from that location. Would probably take awhile, check back in 24-48 hours.

I have a lot of pokémon catched in this location but I have no way to extract my save. If I can help you, we can have a link trade and I send you a pokémon from this location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Thiago Monte said:

I have a lot of pokémon catched in this location but I have no way to extract my save. If I can help you, we can have a link trade and I send you a pokémon from this location.

Like I said, I need GP1. PB7 doesn't do it any good.

Wait hang on. If you cannot extract your save, what good would this program do you?

Is this just a convoluted way to get someone to trade with you? I do not have Nintendo Online subscription, and I'm not doing any trades.
If you want to try and get a trade, go to our Wifi Trading and Battling sub-forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm creating a save to inject later in my LG game, but I don't have a custom firmware in my Nintendo Switch because sadly it cannot be unlocked, it's a new serial model. So I will give my custom save to someone import and later transfer to my Switch. I think it's possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thiago Monte said:

So I will give my custom save to someone import and later transfer to my Switch. I think it's possible.

It's not possible. In case you didn't know, saves are not stored on cartridges.

AFAIK there isn't a method that allows saves to be transferred from one Switch to another, without both being hacked Switches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It's not possible. In case you didn't know, saves are not stored on cartridges.

AFAIK there isn't a method that allows saves to be transferred from one Switch to another, without both being hacked Switches.

After the 8.0.0 update you can move individual saved games between Nintendo Switch devices just transfering them.

 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45047/~/how-to-transfer-your-save-data-to-a-nearby-nintendo-switch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, please stop multi-posting. If no one replied you, add the new information to your latest unanswered post.


It's interesting cause I didn't know that was a thing, and was able to find that page pretty much immediately. I was trying to see if Pokémon was restricted from being transferred.
(Pokémon was restricted from their cloud save backup system)


If you already have a save, why not just transfer it to a hacked system, do the edits, then transfer it back? It'll be a good test for you to know if the procedure you have in mind works.

(In the mean time, I'm working on getting the GP1 entry)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OK. Sorry! I will edit the post instead double posting.

Quote

If you already have a save, why not just transfer it to a hacked system, do the edits, then transfer it back? It'll be a good test for you to know if the procedure you have in mind works.

I still did not find someone to transfer the save, but I'm looking for in some groups in my city and hopefully I will find soon. Meanwhile I'm building the save file to speed the process.

Are you an admin, right? How can I change my username in this forum? I'm unable to find this options in settings menu.

Edited by Thiago Monte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've updated the Location list for GP1 editor.

What username you want to be changed to?

Rivelles.

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rivelles said:

Rivelles.

Thanks a lot!

Changed. anyway download the new location list, give it a try.

Note that for some weird reason the text is displayed as São Paulo, SP, Brazil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Changed. anyway download the new location list, give it a try.

Note that for some weird reason the text is displayed as São Paulo, SP, Brazil

You are my hero! ^_^

I'll give a try. Can you add more Brazilian locations as Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre?

Edited by Rivelles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rivelles said:

You are my hero! ^_^

I'll give a try. Can you add more Brazilian locations as Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre?

Maybe if I receive GP1s with those locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...