Importing from Pkhex to New 3dsxl

Gajeel

So I'm having trouble importing the Pokemon i created from pkhex to the game. I clicked export main and then chose overwrite my main file but when I go back into Homebrew I don't have the choice to import data. Is it possible for someone to help me???

Edited by Gajeel

Just now, Gajeel said:

@theSLAYER I'm using JKSM Save Manager through Homebrew

Take a few photos/screenshots of your JKSM menu, revolving around selecting the game and exporting the save, and place them in a spoiler.

I need to see what you're working with, to have a better idea of what advice to give.

@Gajeel on that last image, what happens when you click on save data. Is that dump only (I'm assuming the third image is after you select Dump Selected (Y) on the second image)

Does it lead to a Overwrite and Export option?

What Homebrew are you using to access JKSM?

1 minute ago, Gajeel said:

This image is what pops up after I click Save Data. I'm using Homebrew Rosalina v2.1.0. And on that secoy image it just says Dump Selected, Add to Backlist, Dump All, and Jump To 

image.jpg

You should keep a safe backup of your main before you do any edits.

Now, the Y = Restore should be option to import the save back into your game.

@theSLAYER on my 3ds or on my computer??

image.jpg

image.jpg

@theSLAYER so I tried it with my sisters Ultra Moon game and when I click save data option and then click new and then i name it main it'll make a copy of the main file but for my Ultra Sun game it won't do that, do you have any idea why?