Trying to transfer a mew obteind by pomeg glitch in emerald to leafgreen

ArticMilotic

Hi, I'm new here so first of all greetings to all the comunity, and now to the topic, I have a doubt/problem, in my original gba game of emerald I 've got a mew by pomeg glitch and I'm trying to transfer it to my also original gba game of leaf green but when i try to transfer it it says "This pokemon can't be transferd now" so my question is what can I do to transfer it

Thanks for your attention

Atte ArticMilotic

5 hours ago, ArticMilotic said:

Yes, I've already transferd some hoenn pokemon to my leaf green

Does your Emerald have all badges, and does the Mew obey your Emerald trainer in battle?

edit:
image.png

If you get a message like the one above, it's because your Mew is missing the Fateful Encounter flag.

A sign that the flag is missing, is that Mew won't obey you (most of the time), even when you have all badges.
In the Gen 3 games, it shares this trait with Deoxys.

Now that we identified the issue:

6 hours ago, ArticMilotic said:

so my question is what can I do to transfer it

1. Use editing tools to give it the flag or
2. Use a cheat code to give the flag, or
3. Glitzer pop another Mew, but this time ensure it has the flag.

6 hours ago, ArticMilotic said:

Ir doesn't obey me, but I can't use editing tools nor cheat codes because it's an original gba rom or cartuge

Not entirely true. You can use those tools even if you're on original hardware. You probably just don't have access to them.

1. You can use a NDS/NDS lite and a DS flash cart to back up the save of your cartridge.
With that, our guide would work for you. Once you get the save, it can be edited with PKHeX.

2. Even for original carts on GBA (let's say you don't have a NDS), Action replay and Gamesharks exists (as seen below).
They work with original hardware. I *think* the first edition of these devices came out even before VBA emulator was properly a thing.

Besides cheat codes, some of these can back up GBA saves too, which can in turn be used with PKHeX.
(This is how I backed up my older saves before the NDS came out)

In any case, these are probably a helluva expensive, compared to when I got mine.
image.pngimage.png
image source 1, 2, 3

So, assuming you don't have access to the above 2 options, hence why you're going through the trouble to glitzer pop:

how do I glitzerpop another ensuring it has the flag?

Before we continue, I need to ask you, which guide are you following to do Glitzer Popping?
Are you doing Double Corruption, and are you using Seasor or Dots?

If you did it via watching youtube videos, there's already one that exists:

I used the method above to obtain the SEASOR Caterpie, which I then used to obtain Pokémon that has the Fateful Flag :D