pokebank shiny manaphy

paulydoregon

can the pokemon rangers manaphy  be transfered through pokebank if shiny. i plan to hunt it and hoping to bring it up with my collection. i saw a post a while back mentioning something about it but never saw a clear answer given. anyone know? thanks!

Yes. It's not shiny locked, so a legal one shouldn't have any problems going through Bank.

Just keep in mind that a Shiny Manaphy has very specific requirements it needs to meet in order to be shiny. When you transfer the egg from Ranger to a gen 4 game, the game that received the egg will never be able to hatch it shiny. It's shiny locked only for the OT. The only way you're able to hatch it shiny is to trade the egg to a second game in the same generation, and hatch it in the second game. It's not a guaranteed shiny hatch either, because the egg's PID needs to match with the save file's TID and SID combination in order to hatch it shiny. I don't recommend doing this through Soft Resetting, most people just RNG this part.

oh dont worry i know the specifics, i already have 4 fully legit eggs. i plan to soft reset it naturally. RNG manip takes the fun out of the hunt imo. but thanks for the info. since the whole trade thing is an exploit i wasnt sure if that would make it fine or not