Instant text patch for DP

Hi guys! I need your help! I'm trying so hard to make Pokemon Pearl battles run faster but it seems impossible. I removed the framerate limiter thanks to MeroMero's discover but thats not what I'm looking for because I'd like to speed up only the battles. I also tried to patch the game with Kaphotics amazing text speed patch (I edited arm9.bin myself since the patch only works for platinum and HGSS) and I thought it worked but then when a battle starts the game freezes before the first attack (which doesnt happen with Platinum and HGSS). I dont know what to do anymore :(

• 11 months later...

Hi guys! I need your help! I'm trying so hard to make Pokemon Diamond and Pearl battles run faster: I removed the framerate limiter thanks to MeroMero's discover but that's not what I'm looking for because I'd like to speed up only the battles, then I tried to patch the game with Kaphotics text speed patch (I edited DP's arm9.bin file myself since the patch only works for Platinum and HGSS) and it worked for everything that isn't a wild or trainer battle (for example it works when you talk to an NPC), but when a wild or trainer battle starts the game immediately freezes (which doesnt happen with Platinum and HGSS). I dont know what to do anymore :(