Any idea when transferring all to SWSH be allowed?

dji

I'm pretty sure that every pokemon can be transferred to pokemon home, but then they will have to sit in limbo until probably the next remakes or games. I am hoping that they could patch the games later on to support the other pokemon. One reason they might do this is because unlike all of the previous games, the save is on the console and not on the cartridge. The cartridge only contains the game data so it would be pretty easy to patch the game and not have to worry about someone trying to load their 1.2 save for example on a 1.0 copy of the game. I'm really annoyed about this though, I would have rather waited another 6 months or whatever it would take.

15 minutes ago, NinFanBoyFTW said:

I'm pretty sure that every pokemon can be transferred to pokemon home, but then they will have to sit in limbo until probably the next remakes or games. I am hoping that they could patch the games later on to support the other pokemon. One reason they might do this is because unlike all of the previous games, the save is on the console and not on the cartridge. The cartridge only contains the game data so it would be pretty easy to patch the game and not have to worry about someone trying to load their 1.2 save for example on a 1.0 copy of the game. I'm really annoyed about this though, I would have rather waited another 6 months or whatever it would take.

me too,thanks

• theSLAYER changed the title to Any idea when transferring all to SWSH be allowed?
  • theSLAYER locked this topic