Questions about Aurora Ticket

dji

Hello I wanted to ask you a question, could the ori ticket be obtained in Spain in Emerald? is that according to the wikidex says that at that time was only for fire red and green leaf

1 hour ago, dji said:

Hello I wanted to ask you a question, could the ori ticket be obtained in Spain in Emerald? is that according to the wikidex says that at that time was only for fire red and green leaf

Read the quote below. If you want more info, this is the full page.

On 10/31/2016 at 11:17 AM, suloku said:

- The spanish Emerald Aurora ticket wondercard is fine, Nintendo messed up and left Vermillion city instead of updating the wondercard text to Hoenn. The event was never done in Spain, but it could be received at other countries if you used the spanish cart, so it is totally legit, so don't worry, nintendo was very sloppy with this.

• theSLAYER changed the title to Question regarding Aurora ticket on Spanish Emerald

Sigh. Here we go again. :/
It's either you're not making your question clear enough, or you're not reading my responses properly.

I'm going to break it down, and hopefully this time it'll be crystal clear :D
So:

1 hour ago, dji said:

could the ori ticket be obtained in Spain in Emerald?

You asked if the ticket could be obtained on Emerald in Spain, and my quoted message says:

- The spanish Emerald Aurora ticket wondercard is fine, Nintendo messed up and left Vermillion city instead of updating the wondercard text to Hoenn. The event was never done in Spain, but it could be received at other countries if you used the spanish cart, so it is totally legit, so don't worry, nintendo was very sloppy with this.

"The event was never done in Spain". If I'm not mistaken, that answers your original question.

Furthermore:

15 minutes ago, dji said:

I mean that for emerald was never made in Spain but in other countries if you could

So you're asking if it could be received in other countries? Well, what does my same quote say?

"but it could be received at other countries if you used the spanish cart"

In my previous reply, I've included the full quote, cause I expected that (your reply) to be the follow up question, and the quote answered it.

I'm sorry if I am misunderstanding you. However, I am perplexed because on my end, it looks as though I have already answered you.
Moreover I cannot fathom why you're asking the question when it is already written there.

If you're still confused, here's another quote from that same page explaining certain details:

Q: I have a ESP/GER/ITA/FRE game. If I inject the USA Mystic ticket, will this be legit?

A: All evidence suggests that the USA Wondercard distributions were compatible with all non-japanese games. (.....)

- USA and UK games are the very same game rom, so all the english events apply to both, regarless of being European or USA.

I hope my direct but slightly long-winded reply-by-parts helped to reduce some confusion :)

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Sigh. Here we go again. :/
It's either you're not making your question clear enough, or you're not reading my responses properly.

I'm going to break it down, and hopefully this time it'll be crystal clear :D
So:

You asked if the ticket could be obtained on Emerald in Spain, and my quoted message says:

"The event was never done in Spain". If I'm not mistaken, that answers your original question.

Furthermore:

So you're asking if it could be received in other countries? Well, what does my same quote say?

"but it could be received at other countries if you used the spanish cart"

In my previous reply, I've included the full quote, cause I expected that (your reply) to be the follow up question, and the quote answered it.

I'm sorry if I am misunderstanding you. However, I am perplexed because on my end, it looks as though I have already answered you.
Moreover I cannot fathom why you're asking the question when it is already written there.

If you're still confused, here's another quote from that same page explaining certain details:

I hope my direct but slightly long-winded reply-by-parts helped to reduce some confusion :)

ohh oki thanks

• theSLAYER changed the title to Questions about Aurora Ticket
6 hours ago, dji said:

if you have an emerald in Spanish and you go to France for example and they give you the ori-ticket the mysterious card you get in French or Spanish?

On 11/6/2016 at 5:59 PM, suloku said:

Non-jap wondercards work on any non-jap game, only difference is text language. In the USA you could receive aurora ticket to any non-jap, but the wondercard and event in-game will be in english. The European distributions auto-selected the correct language when downloading the wondercard.