Trainer ID problems

captcoconut

So im not all that new to pokesav, i've used it a zillion times in the past when pearl first came out. I just recently picked up platinum and used pokesav for my pearl to hack up some pokemon and transfer them to my platinum game. Well when i enter my trainer id from platinum 07612 and click ok, then realize i forgot to add one attack so i go back in and it dropped the 0 from my trainer id. I thought nothing of it, well when i traded the guys over to my platinum they wont obey me because the trainer id is now 7612. So i re-edited the pokemon and tried to add a 0 to the trainer id and it drops it still. Any ideas how i might be able to keep that zero on the trainer id? Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
So im not all that new to pokesav, i've used it a zillion times in the past when pearl first came out. I just recently picked up platinum and used pokesav for my pearl to hack up some pokemon and transfer them to my platinum game. Well when i enter my trainer id from platinum 07612 and click ok, then realize i forgot to add one attack so i go back in and it dropped the 0 from my trainer id. I thought nothing of it, well when i traded the guys over to my platinum they wont obey me because the trainer id is now 7612. So i re-edited the pokemon and tried to add a 0 to the trainer id and it drops it still. Any ideas how i might be able to keep that zero on the trainer id? Thanks in advance!!

its ok, the game adds in the missing 0s think of it as you would right the number 100 you wouldnt put 00100 right? well since OTs are 5 digits the rest are filled with 0s you OT is 7612, the game fills the extrs place wit a 0