Gen 2: Celebi from Celebi Tour and PCNY able to have max IVs

dji

1 minute ago, dji said:

@theSLAYERI speak of the 2 generation, of the celeb tour (Europe) and the one of NY (New York)

Since you didn't link me to the respective pages, I can only assume you're referring to this and this.

I can't speak for the Celebi Tour one, since we only have one.
For the PCNY Celebi, the page we have has varying Celebi, with different IVs, so I think it is possible to have perfect DVs.

Anyway, how come you're curious about this?

@theSLAYERbecause I wanted to have a celebration with perfect ivs less in attack if possible and I would like to know if you can .. I mean the one in europe I do not think since there are only 1 but as for n and I do not see any with perfect ivs

• theSLAYER changed the title to Gen 2: Celebi from Celebi Tour and PCNY able to have max IVs
15 minutes ago, dji said:

@theSLAYERbecause I wanted to have a celebration with perfect ivs less in attack if possible and I would like to know if you can .. I mean the one in europe I do not think since there are only 1 but as for n and I do not see any with perfect ivs

what we have doesn't represent all the Celebi that were distributed.

As long as the DVs weren't fixed (in this case, it seems that way for PCNY), then there's a chance that it could have perfect IVs.

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

what we have doesn't represent all the Celebi that were distributed.

As long as the DVs weren't fixed (in this case, it seems that way for PCNY), then there's a chance that it could have perfect IVs.

but according to I think this page is the only one to get those celebi therefore if they do not have the perfect ivs is that at the moment you can not get no?

3 minutes ago, dji said:

but according to I think this page is the only one to get those celebi therefore if they do not have the perfect ivs is that at the moment you can not get no?

Yes, we do not have perfect DV Celebi in our PCNY collection. But that doesn't mean it wasn't distributed to others. It just means we don't have it.

If you're bothered by it, just modify the DVs on your own copy. :)

Question answered, locking thread.