[Resolved] How to enable Mega evolution in PKHeX?

Hasim

So I have a couple of problems, the first is when I am in pkhex and i make a pokemon "Mega" but in battle it does not actually show as mega and also i gave myself a mega ring in the beginning of the game and my mewtwo has a mega stone yet it does not allow me to mega evolve

8 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Giving yourself the Mega Ring doesn't unlock the functionality. Use the trainer editor.

Out-of-battle Mega formes aren't supported; whatever behavior it has is what you get.

What do I chnage in the trainer editor, a screenshot is appreciated

12 minutes ago, Hasim said:

@theSLAYER I don't have this feature on my version of Pkhex, can you send me the download link so I can download the pkhex that has this section in the trainer info

image.png

Look at the screenshot I gave. Is Melemele Trial Competition a thing in XY? 😂

What I showed you was the version for USUM. You didn't specify which game you were on...

14 minutes ago, Hasim said:

I don't have this feature on my version of Pkhex

Also, Kaphotics already told you it's in Trainer Editor.

The feature IS there, you just didn't look hard enough. For XY, it's in Trainer Info > Multiplayer
image.png

9 minutes ago, Hasim said:

@theSLAYER can u send over ur pkhex program?

Edit: im on windows 10

Look, there's nothing inherently special with my PKHeX. I'm using the same one as everyone else.

If you are using the same one as everyone else, it's the one from here. (Which honestly isn't that hard to find. It's our top download)
Looking at your screenshot, it doesn't look like you're using the same one? (the red arrow; doesn't appear to display the version, which would be a date. You can see that in my first screenshot)
Capture3.PNG

If that doesn't resolve your issue, send over your save.
If it does, then let us know you weren't using the latest version and your issue is fixed, so I can lock this thread. :3

• theSLAYER changed the title to [Resolved] How to enable Mega evolution in PKHeX?
  • theSLAYER locked this topic