Going from Gen 1 through Gen 7

SpartanG01

Is there a way to bring Pokemon starting with Gen 1 through every game up to Gen 7? 

I know Pokemon Bank can go directly from Gen 1 to Gen 7 

and I know PKSM can transfer from Gen IV onward

But is there any way to take a Gen 1 pokemon into Gen 2, then Gen 3, then Gen 4, then Gen 5, then Gen 6, then Gen 7? 

I have a fully modded 3DS and digital copies of every game. 

2 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Gen2 cannot transfer to Gen3.

PKHeX emulates all transfer methods that the games allow. If you want backwards or disallowed conversion methods, you'd just be faking the data.

So it's simply not possible then? 

2 minutes ago, SpartanG01 said:

So it's simply not possible then? 

The underlying question is: why do you even want to do illegal transfers?

Anything is possible if you bend the rules. If you really want gen2-->gen3, you're creating invalid data since the source cannot be transferred legally. 

Just now, Kaphotics said:

The underlying question is: why do you even want to do illegal transfers?

Anything is possible if you bend the rules. If you really want gen2-->gen3, you're creating invalid data since the source cannot be transferred legally. 

I didn't know what I wanted was "illegal" transfers lol I didn't realize it wasn't designed that way. With pokemon bank officially supporting Gen 1 to 7 I just kind of assumed there would be a way for all VC games. I felt like doing a play through from Blue to Moon where I took a starter from each gen and brought it through to the next ending up in Moon with a team built of my starters from Gen 1-6. (I have a ton of downtime at work lol and it seemed like a fun idea) I could just PKHex the data I guess but if I was gonna do that I could just PKHex the data into Moon and start there lol it would feel arbitrary at that point. 

8 hours ago, SpartanG01 said:

I didn't know what I wanted was "illegal" transfers lol I didn't realize it wasn't designed that way.

Their transfer system.
Important to note: anything transferred to Gen 7 cannot be transferred back to Gen 6 (via Pokébank). [Lime green arrow]
Gen 1 and 2 can go straight to Gen 7. [Brown arrow]

across generations2.png