Ula Ula Isand save file?

Finnalca

I was wondering if anyone has a save file that is up to ula ula island (not finished) and is Citra compatible for Ultra Sun. I have been looking butt I could only find 100% ones none halfway through. if you could put it in a rar file that would be really nice.

17 minutes ago, Finnalca said:

I was wondering if anyone has a save file that is up to ula ula island (not finished) and is Citra compatible for Ultra Sun. I have been looking butt I could only find 100% ones none halfway through. if you could put it in a rar file that would be really nice.

do you have any existing save files? I could simply copy the respective event flags into it..

it

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

As per your request, this save should be right on Ula'Ula. I didn't move your trainer coordinates, so you may want to check the Charizard Ride and see if you can fly over. If this save doesn't have access to Ula'Ula, lemme know.

main

it says the file is corrupted

can you try to do it on this one?

main

• 4 years later...

Hi @theSLAYER would you be able to help me do this with just a moon save file not ultra sun? I need an incomplete save file just after the ghost trial all the sav are 100% complete and I have no idea how to edit the story on PKhex! Thanks :)

Edited by JRW98