Certesh

[Resolved] PKHeX mystery gift database not working

So for a while now i've been experiencing a bug where everytime i view a mystery gift pokemon the program freezes and says PKHeX has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling it doesn't change anything. If i could get some help that would be great. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Certesh said:

So for a while now i've been experiencing a bug where everytime i view a mystery gift pokemon the program freezes and says PKHeX has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling it doesn't change anything. If i could get some help that would be great. Thanks!

Perhaps give more details, like what Gen save you're using, whether you have the mgdb folder, what OS you're running PKHeX on?

I can't replicate the issue presently.
image.png

Hello. I am using a Pokemon Y save file although i see this with some other save files. I don't have the mgdb folder. I am running PKHeX on windows 10 64 bit. This doesn't happen with all event pokemon but i see this happen with pokemon like machamp and haunter. Both are holding gems so maybe there is some correlation? Hopefully this is enough information for you.