Invalid Internal Error with the Spewpa evolution line

PedroKeitawa

So i was editing some item in the bag then i decide to take a look to my pc and...the entire Spewpa evolutionary line that i catch in game was marked ad "Not Legal". I check out the possible reason and the program give me this message "Invalid: Internal Error". I found strange becouse i catch this pokemon in the wild in game, i decide to try to gen one from the strat and even the genned one (i try with a normal Spewpa) got the same error as the only error that make this Pokemon not legeal.

I don't think this is a problem that really effect the legality of the Pokemon, in my case again i catch this 3 in game. But just report on this becouse this was not happening with the previus version of Pkhex.

EDIT: Before i forgot this happen to me with my seve file from Pokemon Y. I did not test if this also happen in other Gen6 and Gen7 game on the 3DS.

Edited by PedroKeitawa

15 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Hey @PedroKeitawa, my Scatterbug family is still legal, not able to replicate the scenario.

Do you mind uploading the mons for us to see :3

No problem. I even attach a screenshot. Another thing i forgot to mention is that im using the current version of the program the 20190515.

294264215_internalerror.png.1b6799f980ea1e59da61f56c9c54af46.png

And donw here are the file. All fresh from Santalune Forest. Ah i have probably already mention this but in the older Pkhex version this was not happening, infact i try to open the save file and not a single red "!" in sight.

664-06 - Scatterbug - FDAA206F1B47.pk6665-06 - Spewpa - 6F1F14857C0C.pk6666-06 - Vivillon - A53C7B05A138.pk6

Edited by PedroKeitawa

Can confirm this happens only with the latest version. My Shiny Meadow Form and Garden Form Vivillon are all flagged with "Invalid: Internal Error". I tried looking through the source code to see why it would happen and I believe it's a byproduct of trying to combine 3DS Geolocation with Form; Italy and England are not recognized locations.