making a starter eevee thats tradeable or a eevee with starter stats thats tradeable ?

Ultimacloud

Is it possible to make an eevee that is tradeable that has the base stats of a starter eevee and a starter eevees move set ? or is there a way to hex a starter eevee that is tradeable ? 

Sabresite

told me this.

You can ask on project Pokemon for a pb7 of a starter and add it and see how the game behaves.

but im not exactly sure what he means by that. He also said this.

Slayer hacked starters so he has info about it too.

So I am basically looking for any information I can get. Thanks for any / all info. 

I am also requesting one if possible. 

@Ultimacloud yeah I hacked in a starter for this page. It didn't crash my game, but I can't say for certain about cutscenes and battles.
Use at your own risk. I recommend never ever going online or even having your WiFi connection on with the save that has an extra starter.
133-01 - Eevee - 5967236952B2.pb7

edit: Expect some weirdness.
On Let's Go Pikachu, I sent out the Eevee, and the Pikachu leapt off my shoulder with Eevee's voice. However the moves belonged to Eevee.
Even switching around, it will still appear as a Pikachu.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

@Ultimacloud yeah I hacked in a starter for this page. It didn't crash my game, but I can't say for certain about cutscenes and battles.
Use at your own risk. I recommend never ever going online or even having your WiFi connection on with the save that has an extra starter.
133-01 - Eevee - 5967236952B2.pb7

edit: Expect some weirdness.
On Let's Go Pikachu, I sent out the Eevee, and the Pikachu leapt off my shoulder with Eevee's voice. However the moves belonged to Eevee.
Even switching around, it will still appear as a Pikachu.

HMM yeah that prolly wont work then ... is there ANY possible way to get an EEVEE with starter stats that you can just give the starter moves to ... that would be the best way. Currently I have a normal shiny eevee with the hacked moves but he has normal base stats which is much weaker than starter eevee.

1 minute ago, Ultimacloud said:

HMM yeah that prolly wont work then ... is there ANY possible way to get an EEVEE with starter stats that you can just give the starter moves to ... that would be the best way. Currently I have a normal shiny eevee with the hacked moves but he has normal base stats which is much weaker than starter eevee.

That Eevee HAS partner stats (cause it’s THE partner Eevee), and when you view it in summary it is a partner Eevee, it just won’t look like one in battle (it’s the way LGP is programmed).

If you want to have a regular Eevee to have partner stats, that’ll require a ROM hack, which ultimately all Eevee will have the partner stats.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

That Eevee HAS partner stats (cause it’s THE partner Eevee), and when you view it in summary it is a partner Eevee, it just won’t look like one in battle (it’s the way LGP is programmed).

If you want to have a regular Eevee to have partner stats, that’ll require a ROM hack, which ultimately all Eevee will have the partner stats.

ah okay thanks btw does this mean anything to you? 

something sabersite said to me lol/

Let's go Pokemon in PKHex get exported as a file with a pb7 extension.

4 minutes ago, Ultimacloud said:

ah okay thanks btw does this mean anything to you? 

something sabersite said to me lol/

Let's go Pokemon in PKHex get exported as a file with a pb7 extension.

I’m guessing you asked him what pb7 means, hence you got that reply.

pb7 is the format the we use, to refer to boxed/party Pokémon. So using PKHeX, you can extract or inject pb7.

In my first response to you, I gave you the pb7 of the Partner Eevee. For the record, partner Pikachu and partner Eevee cannot be traded, so the only way you can inject it into your save is via save manipulation via PKHeX, which requires CFW/Homebrew on your Switch.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

I’m guessing you asked him what pb7 means, hence you got that reply.

pb7 is the format the we use, to refer to boxed/party Pokémon. So using PKHeX, you can extract or inject pb7.

In my first response to you, I gave you the pb7 of the Partner Eevee. For the record, partner Pikachu and partner Eevee cannot be traded, so the only way you can inject it into your save is via save manipulation via PKHeX, which requires CFW/Homebrew on your Switch.

ah okay thank you very much for your explanations and your help much appreciated :D thanks.

• Hahaha 1