Using PokeSAV to edit box Pokemon. - Pokedex Issue encountered.

xxdragonzxx

EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE. Sorry, didn't read rules ahead of time *hangs head*

Alright, so my friend got a 2 month head-start on me on Platinum, seeing as I just got it a week ago. So I decided to get myself a team of Competitive Battling - Ready level 50s which include Togekiss, Garchomp, Luxray, Roserade (Thinking I want to replace this one, lol.), Infernape, Milotic, and Luxray (Omg ... Luxxy is amazing :D Fav. Poke).

ANYWAYS! It took a few tries, but eventually I made it work(Some of the additional item options and such that I tried to include in the AR Code were causing the game to freeze. I can't remember which one exactly. I think it was the location option, which I tried in a seperate code alone and it failed, it was the Pokemon League).

But finally I got them uploaded. The problem is, I'm nervous he is going to check the Pokedex or something. I battle with them, tried depositing and withdrawing them, leveled them, Hall of Famed, everything! I just CANNOT get them in my Pokedex. Seen orcaught! Any help? Thanks :)

P.S. - I'm really wanting to learn more about PokeSAV and help not only myself out, but the community as well with their wants. Any experienced SAVers out there who might mentor me in a way? I understand the general program but not everything. I'm just self-learning about Hexi at the moment. We could talk over an IM or something, get back to me if interested. Thanks! :)

*sigh* incase you haven't searched for the answer to this, pokesav does not have that function of editing the pokedex values on an individual pokemon basis. only DSpokeedit and PPSE are the only two that can do that.

also, when you add a pokemon in your PC box through pokesav, it will not register that you actually seen or caught the pokemon.

- Soldjermon