Help with an Error Message 2

Fayaz

Hi Everyone,

I'm French so soorry for my bad English 😅 !

I tried to create a Darkrai from Pokémon Platinum in PKHeX and I have those messages :

"Current handler cannot be past gen OT for transferred specimen." Even if I changed the previous OT 

Could someone help me please !

Capture PKHeX Problem.PNG

The message you are talking about is for the green box you have in your OT field. Click on the space that says "Latest (not OT) Handler" to turn the middle box green. Your Darkrai is still illegal, so I would advise you fix the other errors too.

18 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

The message you are talking about is for the green box you have in your OT field. Click on the space that says "Latest (not OT) Handler" to turn the middle box green. Your Darkrai is still illegal, so I would advise you fix the other errors too.

Thanks to reply ! Look now I have this and should I do next ?

And if anyone know how to have a Darkrai with the Right stats because all I have is those stats

Stats Darkrai.PNG

Capture Shiny Darkrai Problem.PNG

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

"Encounter type does not match encounter".

Go to Met tab, take a screenshot.
Also hold down Control on your keyboard and click the !, and take a screenshot.

Upload both for us.

Wow Thanks a lot man ! Thanks to you it's fixed !

I think that you can help me with his stats, if you have any ideas 

Darkrai Legal.PNG

Darkrai Stats Modification.PNG

24 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

"Encounter type does not match encounter".

Go to Met tab, take a screenshot.
Also hold down Control on your keyboard and click the !, and take a screenshot.

Upload both for us.

I Think I have another problem, when Idrag and drop the Darkrai in my box it said the same message : "Current handler cannot be past gen OT for transferred specimen."

Darkrai Problem.PNG

Drakrai Problem 2.PNG

40 minutes ago, Fayaz said:

I Think I have another problem, when Idrag and drop the Darkrai in my box it said the same message : "Current handler cannot be past gen OT for transferred specimen."

Darkrai Problem.PNG

Drakrai Problem 2.PNG

Literally Darkrai's OT/TID/SID should not be the same as your save file's OT/TID/SID.

If you caught Darkrai in Gen 4, it is supremely unlikely for the it's details (past gen details) to be the same as your present save.

Anyhow, if your save's OT name is Yuki, the current handler should be Yuki.
But keep in mind that it's original OT/TID/SID combo shouldn't be the same as your save file, at least that is what I think the issue is...

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Literally Darkrai's OT/TID/SID should not be the same as your save file's OT/TID/SID.

If you caught Darkrai in Gen 4, it is supremely unlikely for the it's details (past gen details) to be the same as your present save.

Anyhow, if your save's OT name is Yuki, the current handler should be Yuki.
But keep in mind that it's original OT/TID/SID combo shouldn't be the same as your save file...

So  you say that it is impossible to make a Darkrai Shiny with the stats we want ?

9 minutes ago, Fayaz said:

So  you say that it is impossible to make a Darkrai Shiny with the stats we want ?

While that may be a result of what I said, that isn't what I explicitly said.

PKHeX checks for impossible combinations. No Pokémon transferred in from previous generations should have the same OT/TID/SID as the save you loaded.
If you load that Darkrai into a different save (that has different trainer details), fix the current handler, and if no other error pops up, then it's probably fine.

In this instance, PKHeX is telling you "hey, how suspicious is it that your Gen 4 mon have the same trainer details as your Gen 6 save hmmmmmmm"