Jump to content

USUM - 2019 International Challenge May Shiny Tapu Fini


Rayquaza911
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Rayquaza911 said:

detail_en_986a6896-e2ad-4c7c-b050-a6984d

Registration runs from May 16th - 23rd. Battles will run from May 24th - 26th.

All entrants who play 3 or more matches will get a Shiny Tapu Fini which will be distributed some time in June.

Source

I wonder if Japanese players can join this. I mean, they're already getting Tapu Fini from the competition held this month.

I would imagine they won't be able to, but the article didn't outright mention it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Codes are available now to redeem but some people are facing issues with their PGL accounts not showing the code page .

If anyone else here is facing the same issue , they should follow these  steps in order :

1. Login to your Pokemon Global Link account

2. Go to this link after logging in

3. You will be redirected to the codes page

Edited by Hello, it's me!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PedroKeitawa said:

One question. The event i found on the page was ENG. My copy of US is in italian, i can inject the WC with no problem or no? I ask becouse at this moment i cannot find the ITA event in the gallery for the Tapu Fini.

No, you need the WC that matches you languge version. You can check the Events Gallery on Github if it has not been uploaded here yet https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/blob/master/Released/Gen 7/Wondercards/ITA/1635 USUM - Poni Shiny Tapu Fini (ITA).wc7full

Edited by BlackShark
ignore this
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

No, you need the WC that matches you languge version. You can check the Events Gallery on Github if it has not been uploaded here yet https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/blob/master/Released/Gen 7/Wondercards/ITA/1635 USUM - Poni Shiny Tapu Fini (ITA).wc7full

Actually wait.

US -> ENG, FRE, SPA
EU -> ENG, FRE, GER, ITA SPA


Since @PedroKeitawa is playing ITA on US, it defaults to ENG card, so use the ENG card.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Actually wait.

US -> ENG, FRE, SPA
EU -> ENG, FRE, GER, ITA SPA


Since @PedroKeitawa is playing ITA on US, it defaults to ENG card, so use the ENG card. 

No, my 3DS is EU. But apperently the Pokemon have default on ITA anyway (after read i try for test out, i can always remove the card if i want). I did not check the card it self doh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, PedroKeitawa said:

No, my 3DS is EU. But apperently the Pokemon have default on ITA anyway (after read i try for test out, i can always remove the card if i want). I did not check the card it self doh.

 

8 hours ago, PedroKeitawa said:

My copy of US is in italian

Oh, you meant Ultra Sun.

In that case follow @BlackShark's original post, use the ITA card.

  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...