Pokemon attacks itself or no attack.

drago856

Hello!
Help please, I created a pokemon and moved it to the Patty-Battle Box, exported the file and launched the game on Citra. When there is a Pokemon battle, my Pokemon refuses to attack an opponent, or attacks itself itself! When I click on any attack, I get the messages: "Turned away; Won't obey; Pretended not to notice", etc. I want to say that sometimes the attack still happens, but more often it does not. What is it and how to fix it? (Game: Pokemon Moon).

Edited by drago856

From what I can tell without seeing anything is that you made a Pokemon that the game is considering was obtained in a trade and you haven't progressed far enough in the story for that Pokemon to obey you.  Make sure that the trainer data of the Pokemon matches the trainer data of the save file.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poke J said:

From what I can tell without seeing the Pokemon is that you made a Pokemon that the game is considering was obtained in a trade and you haven't progressed far enough in the story for that Pokemon to obey you.  Make sure that the trainer data of the Pokemon matches the trainer data of the save file.

Thanks for the answer! Tell me please, Where and which data should I check?