If you could give a pokemon a new forme, what pokemon would you pick?

Lugiamaster

The North and south sea part sounds interesting, and I totally forgot about the gear, back when I saw that I was like "I want Mewtwo in that form" but now that I think back on it, doesn't the gear actually just harvest his power, making him weaker(and giving some to Giovanni)? I seem to recall that being why he destroyed it. It might be nice if you could get an item that let you attach it to a Pokemon and it weakens the Pokemon while its attached, but absorbs those stats, then lets you attach it to other Pokemon and transfer the stats. It would be rather helpful in making some Pokemon useful.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather like the idea of Mightyena Alpha forme. Since wolves hunt in packs, and they have an alpha male as their leader...anyway, this one would have a red stripe running from his snout to the tip of his tail, and get a bunch of moves that include all party Pokemon in the attack. Beat Up, and some other new ones. Also, higher attack and speed and an ability that, unless it's trapped, 5% of each other Pokemon in the party's defence stat is added to his own.

• 3 weeks later...

megakarp (stronger magikarp) as the pokedex of an oldgame (red,blue,yellow,gold,silver,crystal) said it was stronger in the past it could be just above gyrados on stats but learns basic water move and magikarp moves (water gun,splash,bubble and signiture could be bounce) and once a magikarp becomes a megakarp it can't evolve into a gyrados as it only evolved to become strong and megakarp is ...sorta strong:confused: one difference between a magikark and megakarp is megakarp can swim! lol :wink:

I'd like to see a different scyther evolution. maybe a Bug/Dragon type? or a normal eevee that evolves with from moon stone exposure. Luneon? Oh! and another evolution for medicham. Among Ubers, i'd say first of all, make the ??? type arceus playable. second a nightmare form of darkrai that only appears when the opponents pokemon is asleep. ^_^

I'm totally calling Souleon and stealing Galeon(the flying type with gale) for the fifth generation. I'm also calling everything without an evolution in generation 1&2 thats not legendary getting an evo or baby form. Also who want to bet they are going to Gallade the Abra family? (Lets see how wrong I am)

What I really want to see is the "ancients" generation, where all pokemon are bought back to their ancestors, with Relicanth, Kabutos family, Omanytes, Aerodactyl, etc. fossils as common pokemon, and (due to the occasional mentions of Magikarps once having strength) EPIC Magikarps. Then the ancient temples with the Unowns being named, and that society who made the giant pokemon, other ancient episode references. Mews would be rare, but obtainable in game. Groudon and Kyogre rampaging, the list goes on. Plus many unknown pokemon from before. It would not work with continuity of the generations though. Celebi would have to be involved if trading happened. (Its a theory I started when Giovannis magikarp knew anscestoral memory)

How could I forget the Yanmegas? They would have to be in the wild, with Yanma as a baby forme for that generation.

Bro, this would be so awesome. I'm salivating over it now. Well, not so much the bold, but what came before it.

I rather like the idea of Mightyena Alpha forme. Since wolves hunt in packs, and they have an alpha male as their leader...anyway, this one would have a red stripe running from his snout to the tip of his tail, and get a bunch of moves that include all party Pokemon in the attack. Beat Up, and some other new ones. Also, higher attack and speed and an ability that, unless it's trapped, 5% of each other Pokemon in the party's defence stat is added to his own.

Thats actually a really cool idea

Mytheon and Luneon, awesome ideas... Origin formes for Dialga and Palkia, Darkrai forme, 2nd and 3rd evo's of Pachirisu, male Jynx, Blissey and Froslass. Sp.def and Sp.Att Deoxys (awesome)

I think Absol deservse an evolution. it's such an awesome pokemon and has a pretty decent movepool, but it's stats are subpar to it's potential. it could be called Absoleut? just maybe..

I think Absol deservse an evolution. it's such an awesome pokemon and has a pretty decent movepool, but it's stats are subpar to it's potential. it could be called Absoleut? just maybe..

I think it would have to stay kind of frail though, maybe with stats like Espeon's (Give Good Atk/Def/Spe, poor HP/SpDef). I think that'd be cool.

Other than wishful thinking I can't think of anything that hasn't already been stated :L

Maybe a hitmontank?

70 HP/ 95 Atk/ 100 Def/ 35 SpAtk/ 110 SpDef/ 45 Spe.

I think that'd be cool :D

I'd enjoy mewtwo in his Armored form. Lower special attack and HP due to the armor restricting his powers but higher defense and attack. Or maybe a 'True form' that you unlock by having mew nearby(in your party?) or having an item that has something to do with mew like a mew fossil. It would make Mewtwo a bit more 'stable' and he'd look a little like Mew and have a healing ability(gains a certain amount of HP per turn) due to his DNA being reconstructed by the Mew item.

I'd enjoy mewtwo in his Armored form. Lower special attack and HP due to the armor restricting his powers but higher defense and attack. Or maybe a 'True form' that you unlock by having mew nearby(in your party?) or having an item that has something to do with mew like a mew fossil. It would make Mewtwo a bit more 'stable' and he'd look a little like Mew and have a healing ability(gains a certain amount of HP per turn) due to his DNA being reconstructed by the Mew item.

Both of those ideas are really good,

Or maybe a 'True form' that you unlock by having mew nearby(in your party?)
Probably in your party.
It would make Mewtwo a bit more 'stable'...
Have better stats, and can learn more moves due to his DNA being reconstructed again?
...he'd look a little like mew...
slight colour change? And maybe a tad smaller? Edited by Splittah
Grammar and added more to post

Both of those ideas are really good, Probably in your party.

Have better stats, and can learn more moves due to his DNA being reconstructed again? slight colour change? And maybe a tad smaller?

lol thanks. And yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking.

Mewtwo is already in the second highest stat range. Bumping him up would make him stronger than Arceus, who has a whole tier to himself. Really, that would just be completely unnecessary. And Mewtwo has mostly special moves from what I remember, so what would be the point of lower spk for atk? This idea does nothing for me at all.

In fact, the idea of any legendary at all getting a new forme irks me. The only reason I like Giratina better Origin is because I started with an Origin Giratina and never had the regular one.

Edited by devilinthedark