If you could give a pokemon a new forme, what pokemon would you pick?

Lugiamaster

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally calling Souleon and stealing Galeon(the flying type with gale) for the fifth generation. I'm also calling everything without an evolution in generation 1&2 thats not legendary getting an evo or baby form. Also who want to bet they are going to Gallade the Abra family? (Lets see how wrong I am)

What I really want to see is the "ancients" generation, where all pokemon are bought back to their ancestors, with Relicanth, Kabutos family, Omanytes, Aerodactyl, etc. fossils as common pokemon, and (due to the occasional mentions of Magikarps once having strength) EPIC Magikarps. Then the ancient temples with the Unowns being named, and that society who made the giant pokemon, other ancient episode references. Mews would be rare, but obtainable in game. Groudon and Kyogre rampaging, the list goes on. Plus many unknown pokemon from before. It would not work with continuity of the generations though. Celebi would have to be involved if trading happened. (Its a theory I started when Giovannis magikarp knew anscestoral memory)

How could I forget the Yanmegas? They would have to be in the wild, with Yanma as a baby forme for that generation.

Edited by amh7912
the yanmas

I would like to see an alternate evolution of Surskit and Wingull... Bug/Water was an epic typing only to be ruined by Masquerain's boring Bug/Flying typing (Masquerain is still cool nevertheless) while a seagull becoming a pelican was weird. Why did it have to lose speed? Now I think I want a... I don't know... an albatross!

• 2 weeks later...
I would give Barboach the drunk forme with the move Teeter Dance.

Why? The only thing Barboach needs is a fire, flying or ice move to counter grass. Also, if at some point, all Pokemon change forms, next is Kanghaskan and Pinsir. But Pinsirs need to be better than the Scyther Scizor one.

Why? The only thing Barboach needs is a fire, flying or ice move to counter grass. Also, if at some point, all Pokemon change forms, next is Kanghaskan and Pinsir. But Pinsirs need to be better than the Scyther Scizor one.

Probably because this thread is to post general ideas, not constructive ones.

I agree with amh792'a idea of the baby forme of Tauros/Miltank. I'd really like to see them make more Eeveelutions and finish up every type for Eevee. I gotta say that I really liked Torkoal from Gen 3. He'd be sick with an evolution. I totally thought at first that he was fire and ground, but found out just fire quickly after catching him. Giving him and evolution of maybe fire and steel would look kinda tight (though now I'm starting to picture Heatran).

Hmm...maybe Ho-oh should have a fiery appearance more fiery than peking duck(moltres) so it can be considered a true phoenix.

Nah that reeks too much of the Winged Dragon of Ra from Yu-Gi-Oh, but maybe a move where Ho-Oh burst into flame and tackled a foe would be cool

• 1 month later...
You do realize that those stats are extremely high. And would never be implemented in any game since there would be no competition even with the ability and all else.

this is a long way down but a arcanine with wonderguard could do it

and i think venemoth or kecleon deserves another form

I agree on the Kangaskhan baby being a playable PKMN, never knew why they didn't use that before. I feel that the Tauros/Miltank baby form would be cool, one for each gender. I think they need to give Shuckle something new, like give him Berry Juice or something and he evolves. Hopefully they won't redo too many old PKMN, new form or not, I feel that was done to death in D/P/Pt.

When I first stated the idea of Kanghaskan formes I didn't know the whole Cubone theory. Now that I do, I kinda wish they would incorporate it, but there is a good chance that it won't receive a good response from the community...

• 1 month later...

A baby form of Lapras, Scyther, Pinsir, Heracross, Zangoose and other Basic Pokemon. I can only imagine what a baby Onix would look like.

I agree with the Dialga and Palkia's orgin formes. It would make the trio even more alike than they already are.

A north sea and south sea Shellos/Gastrodon. I don't know why, but I thought it'd be interesting.

Other Eevee evolutions [they will probably give us more in Black/White, they have in other generations.]

And finally.... Mewtwo in his gear from the first Movie!