Pokémon Renegade Platinum

Drayano

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Drayano, while modifying moves for the starter pokemons I found out that some of them can´t learn moves listed in the pokemon changes. I think it is because a pokemon can learn only 20 different moves tops. I also found that most pokemons are compatible with TM06 Toxic which should´nt be so prevalent.

Edit:

Drayano already replied on Twitter, I recomend to anyone with questions contact him directly to his account @Drayano60 because Dray answers really quickly over there. It turns out, pokemon are able to learn up to 21 level up moves thanks to a different tool to the one I was using and which Dray was kind enogh to share and that TM06-Toxic was always learnable by pretty much any pokemon in the vanilla games.

Edited by Juan Lopez

On 9/29/2020 at 8:28 AM, RobinB said:

Hola recién voy a empezar en el juego y me gustaria q me pasaran los niveles de los lideres de gimnasio y alto mando si es posible

Hola. Enumeraré los niveles de los ases de los entrenadores de cada gimnasio para ayudarte en el orden habitual. Tenga en cuenta que cada entrenador tiene un equipo completo y que el Alto Mando tiene 4 equipos posibles cada uno al azar, así que tenga cuidado porque no he llegado a esos. He visto equipos de jugadores en los 80 y 90. Los entrenadores del gimnasio: 16, 26, 33, 39, 44, 53, 56, 62. Espero que esto ayude un poco. Buena suerte amigo.

On 9/25/2020 at 6:30 AM, Blazing cody 0306 said:

can you join team galactic on this hack

Not to my knowledge. This is just Pokemon Platinum: hardcore mode git gud scrub version.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys,

i have encountered an issue, where i seem to be getting the certification diploma thing @ valor lakefront, but every time i exit the building, it resets and when i go to the 'foreign' building it tells me that i need to go get the diploma. When i go back and enter the building he gives me the diploma again and again, every time i exit and re-enter the building. would you have any idea on how i could solve it

• 3 weeks later...

I love the hack, but the type changes aren't functioning at all, i have access to fairy type moves, but the pokemon that are supposed to be fairy type only have their original typings. My glalie isn't a rock/ice type only an ice type, and same with misdreavous. Is there any way to fix this?

I love the idea of the Hack, but would it be possible to include the Mega Stone Feature? It would include a lot of potential for the Gym Leaders, Rivals and Elite Four aswell as more options to choose from on a competative level. I believe there are some hacks already with 800+ Original Pokemon including Megas for Gen 4 games. Maybe a colaboration would be possible? I hope you could give me a heads-up if why this is/isn't possible and if you'd consider doing this. I know I'd be a lot of work, but it would add sooo much to this difficult and enticing hack!

Thanks in advance!

On 11/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, KlngofSpace said:

I see a million patch links, but where do you download the actual game? I made an account just to try this out so i am not familure with how to navigate this site, but i dont see where to download it anywhere.

You need to apply the patch to the vanilla rom as it's illegal to distribute the rom itself.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DayDay said:

How do i download the game.... i feel stupid... i need step by step directions lol

Get the patch from the google drive link from the first post (RenegadePlatinumv130.zip).

On 4/18/2019 at 8:21 PM, Drayano said:

Download

The download for Renegade Platinum's patches can be found at my Google Drive at this link: https://t.co/pljSVD0yyG.

Then follow the instructions in the HowToPatch.pdf inside the .zip file.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried multiple times delta patching the platinum rom with the right delta file, but always after I patch the rom. for some reason the pokemon renegade platinum rom and the deltapatcher disappears from my pc. does someone knows why? (I did patch it with the right delta file and the rom was a .nds file)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Drayano, loving the hack! PChal showed me this hack via twitch and I had to play it.

The reason I'm making a comment is after completing gym 7 Candice, I noticed while in the distortion world that if I went into my bag and back out, my game would go to a black screen, with the current environment music still playing, but the game is unresponsive. If I try and give an item and it goes to my bag, the game often freezes. I am unable to progress the game at this point, and it occurs wherever I am in-game now.

I play Renegade platinum with the speed-up patch installed, shiny rate at 1/512, and have not used any cheat codes ever! I play on an R4i3DS Gold flash cart. My save file type is filename.sav. I don't know what to troubleshoot or even where to start. I'd hate to think the game is just softlocked after getting to gym 7, so any idea as to why this is happening, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii!

I'm new to how rom hacks (and honestly I'm new to how playing pokemon on anything other than the gameboy/ds/switch works) and I'm really confused as to how downloading or applying patches or how any of that works. Is there any way someone can dumb this down for me because I really want to play this because normal nuzlockes are no longer feeling challenging for me but I've loved pokemon for over 12 years and I want to feel that challenge again.

Can someone help me! Idc if yall give me a LEGO instruction manual for Roms and emulators, just something step-by-step that I can follow.

Thank you ❤️

Edit:

Sorry! I should've read the other comments, I think I got it...

Edited by Easterboi
I'm a dummy

Hello, I was watching a friend play this, and I think there might be a bug associated with Fury cutter.

They were doing a nuzlocke which is how they found this. The Anorith in the first gym used fury cutter multiple times, naturally escalating in power but then it used aquajet to finish something off. Then it used Fury cutter the next turn on the next pokemon (a Prinplup at full HP) and it one shot it. Fury cutter is supposed to reset when it either misses or another move is selected, so I think this might be a bug. 

On 2/6/2021 at 6:52 AM, okaj said:

I tried multiple times delta patching the platinum rom with the right delta file, but always after I patch the rom. for some reason the pokemon renegade platinum rom and the deltapatcher disappears from my pc. does someone knows why? (I did patch it with the right delta file and the rom was a .nds file)

I am having the same problem. Is there anything that can be done about this?