Jump to content

[Replicable Issue] Can't Inject Pk1 In Silver/Crystal Save.


Mr. ZARDE
 Share

Recommended Posts

Long Time No See!

Whenever I Try To Inject My Electrode From Gen I To II, This Exception appears on My Pkhex Build:

 

Exception Details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PKHeX.Core._K12..ctor(Byte[] decryptedData, Boolean jp)
   at PKHeX.Core.PK1.ConvertToPK2()
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.IntermediaryConvert(PKM pk, Type PKMType, Int32 toFormat, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.ConvertPKM(PKM pk, Type PKMType, Int32 toFormat, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.ConvertPKM(PKM pk, Type PKMType, Type fromType, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.ConvertToType(PKM pk, Type PKMType, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.TryMakePKMCompatible(PKM pk, PKM target, String& c, PKM& pkm)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.LoadFieldsFromPKM(PKM pk, Boolean focus, Boolean skipConversionCheck)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.PopulateFields(PKM pk, Boolean focus, Boolean skipConversionCheck)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.SAV_Database.ClickView(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=19.4.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Apps\PKHeX\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Apps\PKHeX\PKHeX.Core.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=pt-BR, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=pt-BR, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running PKHeX, but please report this error.
 

What Do I Need To Fix?

Thanks in Advice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Maddaren said:

Long Time No See!

Whenever I Try To Inject My Electrode From Gen I To II, This Exception appears on My Pkhex Build:

 

Exception Details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PKHeX.Core._K12..ctor(Byte[] decryptedData, Boolean jp)
   at PKHeX.Core.PK1.ConvertToPK2()
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.IntermediaryConvert(PKM pk, Type PKMType, Int32 toFormat, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.ConvertPKM(PKM pk, Type PKMType, Int32 toFormat, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.ConvertPKM(PKM pk, Type PKMType, Type fromType, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.ConvertToType(PKM pk, Type PKMType, String& comment)
   at PKHeX.Core.PKMConverter.TryMakePKMCompatible(PKM pk, PKM target, String& c, PKM& pkm)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.LoadFieldsFromPKM(PKM pk, Boolean focus, Boolean skipConversionCheck)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.PopulateFields(PKM pk, Boolean focus, Boolean skipConversionCheck)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.SAV_Database.ClickView(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=19.4.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Apps\PKHeX\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Apps\PKHeX\PKHeX.Core.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=pt-BR, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=pt-BR, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running PKHeX, but please report this error.
 

What Do I Need To Fix?

Thanks in Advice.

 

upload the Pk1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Can recreate
image.png

Changing DVs, PP ups still causing this

Wait, So I Need To Change DV and PP up to Random in order To Pass Through? Gee!

Edit: I Discovered that none of the Pokémon From Gen I Can Be Transferred To Gen II Through Pkhex. So Strange Indeed! I once did Delete My Older Pkhex Folder but after that time i redownloaded a new folder, it didn't had any of that amount of various dll files it did once, could it be the reason? Or The Issue I Am Having Has Nothing To Do With The Unavailabiliy of Converting Pokémon to Gen I To II? Correct Me If I'm Wrong.

Edited by Maddaren
I Forgot Further Details About My Issue.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Maddaren said:

Wait, So I Need To Change DV and PP up to Random in order To Pass Through? Gee!

No, I was saying I did those as well, and nothing worked.

I reworded that original post for more clarity.

1 hour ago, Maddaren said:

I Discovered that none of the Pokémon From Gen I Can Be Transferred To Gen II Through Pkhex

Maybe one of the recent updates blocked something.

This normally works for me (dragging a mon from G1 window into G2 window):
Capture.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • theSLAYER changed the title to [Replicable Issue] Can't Inject Pk1 In Silver/Crystal Save.
3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

No, I was saying I did those as well, and nothing worked.

I reworded that original post for more clarity.

Maybe one of the recent updates blocked something.

This normally works for me (dragging a mon from G1 window into G2 window):
 

If i try to do it and the exception still happen, we better report to @Kaphotics. It didn't happen Earlier.

Edit: It's A No-Go. Better Report Him.

Edit 2: Cannot Teach Gen I Moves to Gen II Pokémon From Gen I. It Flags As Illegal.

Here's The Snapshot

 

image.png.b02b3942d015a217a9a00c85063f175b.png

Edited by Maddaren
I Forgot Further Details About My Issue. And A Typo Correction, also.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fixed in latest commit, thanks for reporting :)

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/d8f064409f9ce2aadcc214cb4884795ded7bccee

 

For your illegal moves, it's behaving correctly. I assume it still has Crystal met data, which would have been wiped on transfer 2->1. Having Crystal met data implies it's never visited RBY, thus can't learn those moves.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...