Accessibility

SpencyRock

Question

Hello! Is this still being worked on? If so, I just want to say for one, this is amazing work, and for two, this whole thing would gain much more traction if it was moved to a discord server. Most mods have a discord server to help people find them easier (just look at the Project M community, specifically Legacy XP and mods along those lines), they usually have a discord server to get noticed and encourage easy discussion. I think something along those lines would greatly benefit the people who want to see this project flourish, as do I! Thanks for reading, keep up the amazing work! :)

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, SpencyRock said:

Hello! Is this still being worked on?

Yes, but much slower than in the past. My current focus is rewriting the code that extracts and repacks 3DS ROMs to greatly improve speed and to remove another barrier in the way of supporting non-Windows systems.

7 hours ago, SpencyRock said:

his whole thing would gain much more traction if it was moved to a discord server.

There's no dedicated guild, but for now, I think the Project Pokémon Discord guild will suffice (link's on our chat page). There's no channels dedicated specifically to Sky Editor, but if Sky Editor becomes a more popular topic, that may change in the future.