[Resolved] My Eon ticket does not work

I injected an Eon ticket 2048 into pokemon OR but the southern island event did not happen. 

I tried to use different files and disabled the Latias event flags but still not working. (when I get the Eon ticket the lady should say that Norman knows what to do, but I didn't)

I finished the Delta episode but not the second run of elites and then the champion.

Do I need to complete the whole game?

Did I do anything wrong?

1 hour ago, Lostosiris said:

I injected an Eon ticket 2048 into pokemon OR but the southern island event did not happen. 

I tried to use different files and disabled the Latias event flags but still not working. (when I get the Eon ticket the lady should say that Norman knows what to do, but I didn't)

I finished the Delta episode but not the second run of elites and then the champion.

Do I need to complete the whole game?

Did I do anything wrong?

What version of PKHeX are you on? Also upload your save so we can try to replicate it (or test it)

I can confirm I'm unable to activate the event, even when using our Eon Ticket wonder card, on the latest version
edit: I can confirm that using an older version (like, 2016 old) activates the event. I can only assume the value is probably not being written on recent versions.

9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Receive an Eon Ticket via streetpass. Else wait for a response from PKHeX dev to confirm.

Cool! hopefully, there will be a fix for this. please message me if you have done so.

11 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Edit: @Lostosiris It seems I was wrong.
By unchecking Latios defeated and captured (I'm playing on AS), deleting your wonder card on the latest version, then reinjecting our wonder card, I managed to get it working.

Try those steps.

Thank you I will try rn.

Thanks, it works!

• theSLAYER changed the title to [Resolved] My Eon ticket does not work
  • theSLAYER locked this topic