Create - Edit Friend Safari with CFW 3DS

puchamon

Is it possible with some program to modify the friend code and the name of the console to change the pokemons that appear in a pokemon game x / y?

Because the online of the 3ds is in its last year, then it will be impossible to add people to capture in the friend safari

It is possible to create "fake friends" that will let you access the safari. I just don't know any open source homebrew that can do this yet. Unlocking the third slot of a safari can be done by save editing.

Where did you even get the info about Nintendo discontinuing Nintendo Network for 3DS? I never heard about that and I don't think it will happen soon. They still release games for the 3DS with online activities.

5 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

It is possible to create "fake friends" that will let you access the safari. I just don't know any open source homebrew that can do this yet. Unlocking the third slot of a safari can be done by save editing.

Where did you even get the info about Nintendo discontinuing Nintendo Network for 3DS? I never heard about that and I don't think it will happen soon. They still release games for the 3DS with online activities.

there are rumors that will soon launch a mini switch and a pro switch. The mini would replace the section that today occupies n3ds / n2ds.
Also, considering how Nintendo closed the DS / WII in its day with the exit of its successor, it is logical that with the switch with 2 years, and are planning this year close, so people migrate to the switch, probably with the pokemon exit sword and shield, are the final thrust, to close the online.
Although the server of the Pokemon bank will probably leave more time, for monetary reasons but the games (gen VI / VII 3ds) I doubt that they can be played online officially next year

The end of Wifi back in the NDS/Wii era was mostly because of the shutdown of the GameSpy servers, which were used by Nintendo. Sure, I don't think they cared much about keeping Wifi alive, if that would have even been possible (I don't know if there are any important GameSpy related URLs or certificates inside the games), but it might have lasted longer. I still don't think the end of online activity on the 3DS is near yet, but well anything is possible. 😁

Considering that there are games coming out for the 3DS over the next few months I think it’s safe to say there is same time left before the servers are sit down.  Also, in past investor meetings Nintendo has talked about continuing support for the 3DS.

• Like 1