Pkhex not exporting with pokemon sun

Jackletsgo

Hi, I just started using homebrew on 3ds and I installed Jk save manager as well. I wanted to edit my physical copy of pokemon sun so i created a backup of my save file. I went to pkhex, and it loaded my file just fine. The problem arises when I tried to export it. I clicked export main and the "save as" popup didn't appear. I also tried clicking export backup and save PKM but nothing happened. Does anyone know why the "save as" popup doesn't appear to let me override my "main" file?

Edit: I also installed the homebrew for 11.9 and I installed the newest version of pkhex and jk save manager available right now. (sorry for bad grammar)

Edited by Jackletsgo

1 hour ago, Jackletsgo said:

I can click on the file button and i can click export, but all that happens is the program blinks and nothing happens. Is there something I can do in the settings?

Please stop assuming PKHeX is the problem; exporting functionality works fine for everyone else, and it's a simple feature. You need to investigate your own setup; we cannot provide further assistance.

Well if PKHeX isn't the problem then what is?

Here are what I think may be the problem:

1. I'm using a physical copy of pokemon sun and I got my save file using JK save manager. 

2. The save manager. The file that I dropped into PKhex is called "main"

3. I barely even touched the game. I opened up sun, got my starter, and then wen't to the school. Do you need to be far enough in Sun for it to work?

4. I'm missing a file on my computer that won't let me save as??? I don't really know about this one because I can save as for other programs.

If these don't work than I don't know what will. (I'm kinda desperate for a solution because I would like to use PKHex on other pokemon games as well)

If it would help to see my save file or screenshots I'll attach some.

//--post merged. @Jackletsgo don't double post in the future, just edit into your existing unanswered post--//

Hey um i would like to apologize for my stupidity. I just updated my windows 10 and reinstalled a few corrupt files(powershell) and that seemed to work.