Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Import Issue

PrimeEvil97

Firstly, I want to say thank you for the amazing app that is PKHex. I use it fairly often with my CFW 3DS files, as well as original NDS files and GC games. I am currently working on a playthru of XD: Gale of Darkness on the Dolphin GC Emulator. I transferred over all pokemon caught from Colosseum over to XD via PKHex with no issues. However, I am a completionist, so I added Japanese Pikachu and Celebi from the Japanese bonus disc with no issues, either. I then went web surfing files for the 3 Japanese E-Card pokemon from Colosseum. I found them on the Project Pokémon site and every time I insert them into the save file for XD or Colosseum, when I go to import the GCI file to the GC memory card, it tells me "Imported File Has Invalid Length." Am I doing something wrong, or is it something on the emulator's end? The files I used are  in PK3 format. I have them included below. I look forward to any help anybody can offer me. Thanks in advance!

RSEFL - e-Reader Togepi (JPN).pk3 RSEFL - e-Reader Mareep (JPN).pk3 RSEFL - e-Reader Scizor (JPN).pk3

To add to my original post, I tried just dragging and dropping the 3 E Card Pokémon files into the PC Box on XD, and they show up in the box, but as I mentioned before, they seem to mess up my save file. I also tried using the 'Open' function on PKHex for each of the files and that did not work either.