BWTE 2 Crashes When Loading BlazeBlack 2 NARCs

I decided to try out BWTE2 ~ 1000, the version of BWTE for Black/White 2 that's been modified to support more Trainers than in the vanilla game (up to 1000 instead of the normal ~800).

I generally like editing Trainers for a bit more of a challenge - even with Challenge Mode enabled. Mostly this involves replacing unevolved Pokemon with their evolved requirements should they be of a high enough level (e.g. replace a Lv. 24 Rattata with Raticate, or a Lv. 49 Gligar with Gliscor), or improving their movesets and/or held items (e.g. adding Life Orbs, Leftovers, and Choice items to later Gym Leaders and League members). I've done this to Platinum (vanilla) and SacredGold so far with no problems using PPRE beta 0.14, but BlazeBlack 2's a091 and a092 crashes BWTE 2 ~ 1000.

The image attached shows the error message that pops up should I select N-5; should I select Bianca (-4 or something), it instead freezes, without showing the error box, and requires Task Manager to kill it.

Drayano...I love your old hacks, I really do, but...removing that unused data from BB2/VW2 was in my honest and blunt opinion one of the very few major flaws in them.

Oh, and yes, I did find this old topic: 

and I did read the included (dead) link: 

but neither of them really tackled the issue I'm facing (they're more about adding Trainers instead of merely editing existing ones).1430316727_BWTE2Crash.thumb.PNG.8cc773fdc447c68349ac506b87529050.PNG