Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

Halfshadow

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

Now the hack is totally finished!

NizERJA.png
y2l1RUX.png
LKbhyL5.png

FEATURES:

ALL HG/SS KANTO RESTORED LOCATIONS!
ALL HG/SS KANTO RESTORED WILD AND LEGENDARIES POKéMONS!
ALL HG/SS KANTO ADDED TRAINERS!
PWETER MUSEUM FOSSILS PICS FROM R/G/B/Y!
A WORKING SAFARI ZONE WITH ROCK AND BAIT!
HG/SS GB CLASSIC MUSICS FOR CERLUEAN, FUCHSIA, CANNIBAR AND ROUTE 24-25!
KANTO STARTERS FROM OAK AFTER RED DEFEAT!
RESTORED POKé FLUTE FROM BETA LEFTOVERS!
POKéMON MANSION RUINS!
GS BALL AVAILABLE AFTER KANTO ADVENTURES IN CRYSTAL!
DRAGON MASTER EVENT COPIED FROM CRYSTAL IN G/S!

FIXED MINOR GLITCH LIKE PARALYZED CATCH RATE, KURT'S BALLS AND DRAGON FANG EFFECT

I want to thank Mateo, Miksy91 and Rangi for the great help with script, game structure etc, FroggerSpirit for the GB CLASSIC musics, Koolboyman and Sanqui for the ????? re-use and maybe someone else that now I miss, for this work hard, very hard, but who cares, I'm very satisfied! :D

I did this work exclusively in binary mode using the disassembly only like an explanation for the routines and the offset which I needed.

Why? 'Cause I did this work for the 3 roms in both languages, english for international players and italian 'cause I'm italian and I wanted to give this hack also to my italian "brothers". XD XD XD And for me obviously, I love english, but I love also my words. :)

In the archive link you will find the patches for Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal and Oro, Argento and Cristallo, that are the italian roms. You can use only the english patches obviously. :)

I made this work in 6 different roms, I don't know if there are bug or glitches, if I mistaken something tell me and I'll fix it.

DOWNLOADS:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2nhz8i9e8gohioi/G-S-C_2.0_16-8-2020.zip/file

Edited by Halfshadow
  • Like 4

Link updated with new patches to obtain a legit Pokétransfer GF MEW and in Crystal to pass trough the Pokétransfer MEWTWO return to the 70 level, simply to the seer you'll can't view any MEWTWO's caught data to avoid a glitch.

Now all the added available pokémons will can pass trough the official transfer, except for the ODD EGGS, but I untouched them, maybe GF made them cheat 'cause in japanese version you can't longer obtain them. I think can't pass due to DIZZY PUNCH, if you erase the move will pass.

• 10 months later...