US/UM - Tapu Koko HP Ice

Hey guys I’m new here and have no idea how to do pkhex myself. I accidentally saved while soft resetting for HP Ice Tapu Koko so I was wondering if I could request a genned one on here? Or trade mine to have it’s stats modded to my liking? 

Pokemon Species: Tapu Koko

Held Item: Magnet

Level: 100

Ability: Electric Surge

Nickname (If wanted): 

Trainer ID (If specific): ID No. 749070

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No): No

Egg (Yes or No): No

Nature: Timid

Pokérus Status: Infected

Pokéball Captured In: Luxury Ball

EV Stats: 6 HP/252 SP.Atk/252 Speed

IV Stats: Best possible with HP Ice

Ribbons (If any): ??

Location/Date Met: ??

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg): None

Friend Code (If Trading): 3797-7047-4981

What would be the easiest way for me to receive it? Trading? If you need my friend code it’s: 3797-7047-4981

Thank you guys! 

Edited by James.Chris.1710

@James.Chris.1710 just throwing it out there, perhaps it’ll be easier if you trade your existing Tapu Koko to the person who is helping you, then said person modifies the stats to your liking. This way, the Tapu Koko will have your trainer details (hence belongs to you).

Additionally, I’m not sure how the IV-Hidden Power system presently works, but I think it’s impossible for Flawless IVs to give Ice Hidden Power. (Of course, it could be arranged for you to get the Ice HP with the best possible stats, then Hyper Training the imperfect stats, just a thought.)

I hope someone is willing to help you. As there’s a risk of getting people’s 3DS banned for going online with hacked software, not sure how many will take the risk...

42 minutes ago, James.Chris.1710 said:

That's probably because it was traded lol. I've put a second frillish in. This one is male level 19. 

Not sure why anyone traded their Tapu Koko for my crappy frillish. Oh well. 

Hopefully you can find this one! Haha

maybe they're stalking the forums and wanted to mess with ya XD

On 3/23/2019 at 7:12 AM, theSLAYER said:

As there’s a risk of getting people’s 3DS banned for going online with hacked software, not sure how many will take the risk...

i've been going online with my CFW 3ds for the past couple of years without a single problem and besides the 3ds is almost dead so nintendo could care less lol

• Like 1