USUM - Japan Championships 2019 Shiny Tapu Fini

theSLAYER

image.png
Pokémon Japan Championships has been announced for the month of April 2019, and participants with 3 or more battles will get a Shiny Tapu Fini somewhere in May 2019. It is presently Japan only, though an international championship will likely occur somewhere down the line.

Registrations runs from April 4th 2PM to April 19th, 2019 8.59AM (JST).

The battles then run from April 19th 9AM to April 22nd 8.59AM (JST).

Source: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/9833fffa-578d-476b-8226-74b98e1be6b3
Page if it cannot be viewed:

Spoiler

image.png

Regular VS Shiny
823r.png824.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

doubt it , although i really want to see a lunala in blood red wings

Xerneas and Yveltal had shiny events at the end of Gen 6 (tho to note their release coincided with shiny TCG cards), and Zygarde got its shiny around May/June 2018 in Gen 7 (once again, coincided with TCG release).

While past performance is not indicative of future performance, it’s within a realm of possibility of shiny Cosmog line within end of Gen 7, and shiny Necrozma in Gen 8.

Regardless, I’m not going to expect it. Just keeping an eye out (especially for TCG products)

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Xerneas and Yveltal had shiny events at the end of Gen 6 (tho to note their release coincided with shiny TCG cards), and Zygarde got its shiny around May/June 2018 in Gen 7 (once again, coincided with TCG release).

While past performance is not indicative of future performance, it’s within a realm of possibility of shiny Cosmog line within end of Gen 7, and shiny Necrozma in Gen 8.

Regardless, I’m not going to expect it. Just keeping an eye out (especially for TCG products)

We got  koko for this exact same reason and thus starting the shiny tapu cycle which will be completed  with fini 

If  it doesn't get released now  ,  I really dont see any possibility of TPC releasing shiny Gen 7 legendary pokemon cards in gen 8

Edited by Hello, it's me!
  • Like 1