Pokemon Stadium

Zengetsu

Rofl ....

they were really remastered sound the guy who did the sound work is now gone but here are a one of epic themes from it *sigh*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrIFyilEWQc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnMhdFALzUs listen for the entry sounds

Edited by SilentFox
Malformed vid id fixed (added vid of what random and guested are talking about

They got rid of the BLEEO BLOOPS of Gen I/II and replaced with more realistic sounds.

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that...

*goes to watch videos on youtube....

What the heck?! Why on earth didn't they bring all that over to the GC and Wii ???

Nintendo really needs to bring back the Stadium development team... :(

• 4 months later...

The music! That must be my problem with Colloseum and xD. I have both and both Stadiums. I dunno where I got it but I brought in a Mewtwo once to Stadium2 and he is why I pwned the whole game. And my Gamestops all turned to EB and stopped selling old games. Its rather lame... I think I traded for the Mewtwo because I never beat Lance on the original trilogy. Somehow as a kid I managed to catch all the birds and have a level 40 Blastoise as the only decent Pokemon in my game. I keep trying so I can bring Mewtwo back onto Stadium2 anew, but a new game always comes out to grab my attention.

• 3 weeks later...

omg im so happy. i took my old pokemon stadium 2 and played it again and FINALLY i was able to beat koga in the elite four. maybe it sounds a little sad but its true. i mean, electrode using double team again and again and then poisoning me, the solution ??? muk =) it disables double team and 1/3 chance to poison it with sludge

but i lost against karen >_>

• 2 months later...

If Nintendo ever made a Virtual Console (maybe Handheld) for the DSi, released Gen I and Gen II on it, released the Stadium series on the Wii's Virtual Console, and modified both to receive wireless signals from each other, it would be awesome. You'd be able to play Gen I and Gen II in all their glory. I just wish the Nintendo Points used isn't too high, and that they release Red, Green, and Blue as they originally were.

It's the whole classic games thing. like they did with all the original NES and SNES and such games, if they released all the classic Pokemon games(slowly) they would probably make a good bit of profit, however it would probably be a pain to make Stadium compatible with the Versions, as well as the versions each other. These games would probably be seperate from all the others, but I would probably buy some. That could be interesting, especially if the handhelds were on the DSi, but that would need the loading from the sd card feature.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Someone mentioned the announcer. My daughter and I were talking about that the other day. "It's a one hit wonder!" We still laugh about it when we're battling in the Union Room now. Goodness, that brings back so many memories!

The announcer was pretty epic. He put some excitement into it that would've been lacking had he not been there.. I loved sweeping an entire team of Pokemon and hearing "Taken down on the word go!!!". What nostalgia that brings.. I think i'll fire up my N64 in a bit. ^_^

• 2 years later...