pkmdb.com

bmtdan

just wondering why fenzo ever left projectpokemon just as it was becoming decently established i dont do a lot of posting here but i do alot of lurking. from what ive seen of pkmdb.com its very rarely updated and the forums are very rarely used i try posting there but sometime days go by without anyposts or replys. it seems like its a dead site and maybe fenzo made a mistake? considering his site is almost an exact duplicate of what the people here at pp do.

Fenzo said in #projectpokemon that he is no longer associated with pkmdb.com. I guess that means Poryhack is the sole admin of the site, but that's just an assumption.

Fenzo stepped down for his own reasons, and that's all I'm really willing to say. If he wants to post to be more specific, that's fine, but I'd hope people don't speculate/spread rumors about why he did it.

Just to clear things up, PKMDB is dead. I've closed the forums to avoid confusion.

Both fenzo and myself left largely due to disagreements with the other staff, but it would be a drastic oversimplification to say that that was the only reason. At the time both of us had a will to continue what we had been doing for over a year in regard to events. Thus PKMDB was reincarnated. Unfortunately neither or us realized how much our priorities had shifted and PKMDB was left in its current state.

At this point fenzo has (I believe) given up pokemon for other things. I on the other hand am still here dabbling in various area that happen to pique my interest. With all the negative happenings on my mind I have pretty much avoided events for the last few months.

My future plans are not the topic of this thread but I'd like to say anyway that I still have a desire to operate an event website (separate from PP & PKMDB). Whether I end up doing so or not will be contingent upon my ability to "put my nose to the grindstone" and actually create such a website that meets my own high standards.

I hope this post clears up all confusion; if you still have questions please post here as I do not like it when people make assumptions or propagate potentially false information.

Does this mean that Fenzo has given up on all things Pokémon? Heh... Every Administrator and Moderator always seems to have a sense of mystery around them.

He never said that explicitly. Last I talked to him about a month ago he just said that he wouldn't be maintaining PKMDB and he was doing a lot of extracurricular stuff and preparing for college.

He never said that explicitly. Last I talked to him about a month ago he just said that he wouldn't be maintaining PKMDB and he was doing a lot of extracurricular stuff and preparing for college.

Fenzo said in the chat "Pokemon is fun again," seems like he's taking a more casual approach to it instead of research and all that.

I hope this post clears up all confusion; if you still have questions please post here as I do not like it when people make assumptions or propagate potentially false information.

just so u know i wasnt trying to talk trash or spread any rumors about u or the site or fenzo

• 4 weeks later...