Post your Desktop!

satoshiX

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks beautiful Steve. :tongue:

Damio can you send me the background of your Desktop, it looks too epic.

Enkidu what's that thing on the top left of your screen, that says FFox etc, it looks pretty slick.

Which do you think is better Rocket Dock, or Object Dock, Object Dock seems to have more options of skinning it to different alterations, although Rocket Dock loads up faster, yes i am using them simultaneously. :biggrin:

Sowwi it's just a natural habit when I'm typing a name, i always seem to press shift, i guess i will force my body's natural habit for you. :tongue:

Do you put the image as stretch, because it doesn't really look good when it's stretch, then i have to resort to Centre, but see those black outlines creating space, just doesn't feel right, i guess i could try changing my resolution to fit background.

Once I have my laptop I'll have an update, seeing as I'll be using Vista (Ugh...) instead of XP. However, I might keep to my neutral brown Toboe background...he's just so cute, I cannot resist.

EDIT: here's a screencap, although my desktop really hasn't changed. :) Just messing around with Photoshop and a pic a friend made...

Desktop-1.jpg

Seriously, nothing's changed here.

Edited by Okami

^ Holy cow, Loky!! How do you find anything in that sea of icons?! P:

Wowza, that's insane!

And I love the simplicity of yours, Mikey.

Thank you hun (:

Here's an update xD;

85912859.png

I hate it when my desktop is cluttered... I like nice and simple. That's why I use RocketDock :3

Also, I'm on youtube... I bet nobody can guess what song I'm listening just by looking at the Firefox Tab. ;D

• 2 weeks later...