I need someone that can script

So im trying to make a ROM Hack(with the ROM Pokemon Fire Red).

I have tried to learn how to script, but it never works, I have always been better at making the maps, so i need someone that can script really well.

So these are the positions i need:

Scripter (must be able to do lots of complicated thing, like events, ect.): 2-3 people

Advance Maper (must know your way around adv map): 3-5 people

Person that can make a title screen (From when you turn on the game to all the way until you press START): 1 person (YOU MUST HAVE EXPERINCE IN DOING THIS!)

Tester: 2-3

Tile editor: 1

Name Maker (you will make names for the cities and the region): 1-2

Sprite maker: 2-4

Oh and it would be helpful if you know how to use Adcance Map.

If you decide to help me, you WILL GET CREDIT!!

So if your going to help me PM me.

Thanks

-PEPITO1O1O

Edited by PEPITO1O1O

i can make scripts using a program called PKSV and i know completely how to use advance map im pretty good at it i can make user walk permissions warp maps and more so i may be some help if you still need it that is and the program PKSV can do almost anything like need item to pass, custom battle pokemon but i still need to completely check out the program to do stuff like walk up 2 steps walk 1 step right then person talk to you it can do that but i havn't really tested those things out i think i might start doing it as soon as i get a reply if you still want my help

i can make scripts using a program called PKSV and i know completely how to use advance map im pretty good at it i can make user walk permissions warp maps and more so i may be some help if you still need it that is and the program PKSV can do almost anything like need item to pass, custom battle pokemon but i still need to completely check out the program to do stuff like walk up 2 steps walk 1 step right then person talk to you it can do that but i havn't really tested those things out i think i might start doing it as soon as i get a reply if you still want my help

Ok i sent you a message, but incase you didn't get it, please go to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/ and make an account.

Then go to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=199643 and PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD(don't worry its not long) then fill out the application that is on there, and post it.

Thanks

-PEPITO1O1O

• 2 years later...

I can happily fill in for both Name Maker and Tester. I am somewhat creative when it comes to word forming (Z'Rexl is my very own word, for example). From testing my own ROMs I know exactly how to seek out any bugs that may occur, and explain them in-depth (and clear to understand). If both positions Are available I would like to take both jobs, please. if only one of the two is open, I will just as happily accept that, though I would prefer the two in combination :)

NB: I am online most of the time, so I'm pretty reliable too.