Total Post?

We do not believe that posts in off topic nor non-pokemon related forums should contribute to your post count. This keeps the number accurate in terms of Pokemon related contributions.

Keep in mind, I reserve the right to lower your post count for post whoring.

We do not believe that posts in off topic nor non-pokemon related forums should contribute to your post count. This keeps the number accurate in terms of Pokemon related contributions.

That makes sense.

Awwwwwww.

Jokes :P

That makes sense.

Awwwwwww.

Jokes :P

lol I couldn't help but post to this. :P

That's awesome. I can think of a person I would lower. :rolleyes:

I modified a few things in regards to this topic:

Pokemon Requests, all off topic boards, wifi trading, and competitive battling do not contribute to post count.

Why the last two? Because frankly speaking, spamming your trade shop and requests for Pokemon via trade, and IV battle requests or scrimmages do not really contribute to the progress of the boards as a whole.

It's kinda good, because in the previous forums tons of people suddenly became Typhlosion's, and Pikachu's, even they weren't that much help, and the fact i took a year to became a Articuno, while some people are taking a few months, like that Imaginary topic, 3 people were just constantly talking to each, other as if it was MSN.

LoL...
I read that as:

No offense pokemonfan.

LMAO! omg, so true.
I say Pokemonfan. 371 posts, and most of `em about Drifloon...
I agree look at this one, a thread all about drifloon

no offence here too pokemonfan.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136

Ok, what is wrong with drifloon? I mean they are so awesome. Plus I found an additional favorite pokemon and it sounds a lot like drifloon! It is called breloom. Drifloon, breloom. If you say them out loud they sound the same.

People say no offense, but the comment really is offensive. If you dont intend to offend someone you should say "no offense intended." However, I do agree that my post count is high. Partially, because I love this site, and partially because I teamed up with someone else in the mods vs members topic and got like up to 55 then green cat ruined it. However, then green cat told me what spam was and I was like oh.....so I'm surprised it has not been lowered. Yeah, I didn't know what spam was, one of the noobish questions green cat answered. Thanks GC!