Weird thing happened...

I downloaded the Arceus Wondercard on the Event Contributions thread.

I've edited it so it would be able to be shared with an infinite amount of people (So I can use the code on Pearl, then watch the awesome screen with Arceus coming down on the touch screen.)

Now, this is what it looks like:

3502hec.jpg

293zmoh.jpg

I don't understand why the Japanese symbols were replaced by ?'s, and I don't understand why the Arceus icons on the top right were changed to ? icons.

The Japanese language is installed on my computer, it should be.

But they still turned into ?'s.

What is even more ununderstandable is the fact that the Arceu icon at the top right turned into ?'s icons. There should have been only one icon, but all three spots turned into ?'s.

And also the fact the date received was not what it should have been according to the PCDfile (On the shareable Wondercard, the date on it was May 8th 2001 instead of July 18th 2009.)

I tried using AppLocale, but it doesn't works.

I installed the language files with the xD CD, then I use AppLocale to run Pokésav, but when I try to load the PCD or PGT file...

On the US Pokésav, I get an unreadable error message.

On the Japanese Pokésav, I get an error message that tells me it failed to load the file.

Both were with applocale on.

But why can't it load anything with applocale?

the thing is, that you should have used the PCD safe, to backup your wonder card information( if you used DPPt, and not HG/SS ). other than that, you should have left the wonder card information alone, if you don't know how to use the Japanese characters in pokesav.

if you didn't know what to do, you could have sent the sav file to someone that knows how to deal with Japanese characters and help you with that.

EDIT: whoops, didn't realize that you downloaded the Arceus from the website. in THAT case, you could've let someone help you with the Japanese characters and put it on the sav file.

EDIT2: maybe this link can help you more, if you don't want anyone else to help you.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49

- Soldjermon

here's the thing, which pokesav are you using?

if using DP or Pt pokesav, it should work, and you can transfer the pokemon onto HG/SS.

if you're using the HG/SS pokesav, the events button is not activated yet. so there's no point in using HG/SS pokesav on the events for the time being.

also, for me, I've put my whole computer in Japanese, so I don't have-to worry about using applocale at all.

- Soldjermon

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, when I use applocale, it won't let me load PCD or PGT files at all.

But I found a way around this.

I just need to get a save file for the game I want, and edit it with Pokésav to add the PGT file.

Then I use PCD safe to get the Wondercard.

Afterwards, I just need to load said save file, click on ARDS code output right away, and click the right gift slot and card slot.