Archived Sticky: Distant Land collection project

Guested

Just a question. Are you wanting or just forgetting about the Jirachi off the Colus. bonus disk? If so i have it and can get an UN one. Id have to redo my Ruby since i have one thats been touched on it but i could do it. i could give up the touched one first till i can get far enough to pal the un one. just let me know

I have a untouched cynidiqil for xD now its in emrald (not trained) also I have a untouched totoldile too in one of my fire reds however I forgot where I placed games so .

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I have a untouched cynidiqil for xD now its in emrald (not trained) also I have a untouched totoldile too in one of my fire reds however I forgot where I placed games so .

alright time to pull out my xD and see if i have any of the UT pokemon

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

i have a togepi but i think its trained a bit, its lvl 25 so im wondering is it the level when you receive it?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

i got a UT hoppit, zubat from poke spot

i have a togepi but i think its trained a bit, its lvl 25 so im wondering is it the level when you receive it?

You receives the Togepi at level 25.

Here Some of my UT Pokemon from both games, I will upload more later.

UT XD Togepi.pkm

UT XD Rapidash.pkm

UT XD Magmar.pkm

UT XD Hitmonlee.pkm

UT XD Hitmonchan.pkm

UT XD Dragonite.pkm

UT Colo Togetic.pkm

UT Colo Murkrow.pkm

UT XD Togepi.pkm

UT XD Rapidash.pkm

UT XD Magmar.pkm

UT XD Hitmonlee.pkm

UT XD Hitmonchan.pkm

UT XD Dragonite.pkm

UT Colo Togetic.pkm

UT Colo Murkrow.pkm

Edited by deathgabriel

Thanks for all the offers to help and to those who have submitted pkm files. When I have time this week I'll plug them into my list and we'll be that much closer to getting to the end.

Some of you haven't really read my first post, though. There IS a checklist and we're mostly done, so unless you can submit another complete set (or close to it) of Colosseum pokemon, I really have no need for them. Another set would be useful for studying algorithms, but I can't go through the trouble and time (just don't have any, really) of trading with people in order to get the pkm files.

But thanks anyways.

The best way would be to find someone who has the capability of backing up the pokemon into pkm files and has the time to trade with you.

Wiiiiiiich... Is where I come in!

Guested knows I have a flashcart, so I'm willing to be a trade middle-woman!

All I ask is that I get my programs running first, as I've JUST gotten into flashcarts, and I want to make sure I CAN back them up properly, before I try to upload them.

I'm still willing to go ahead and trade them over though, as I'm not going to do my first backup-try on my Diamond I'll receive the trade too :33

AND HEY GUESTED: I still need the links to the Flashcart backup programs agaiiiiiin~! Plz plz plz!

Wiiiiiiich... Is where I come in!

Guested knows I have a flashcart, so I'm willing to be a trade middle-woman!

All I ask is that I get my programs running first, as I've JUST gotten into flashcarts, and I want to make sure I CAN back them up properly, before I try to upload them.

I'm still willing to go ahead and trade them over though, as I'm not going to do my first backup-try on my Diamond I'll receive the trade too :33

AND HEY GUESTED: I still need the links to the Flashcart backup programs agaiiiiiin~! Plz plz plz!

I love you. ;)

Thanks for offering to help like that. Trust me, I know how tedious trading that many pokemon can be.... :(

Didn't I send you a reply to that PM?

hey where can i download these? or are they just for experiments ?

I'll respond to your post with another post... from this same thread... written by me.

Yeah, Fenzo said that he'd make a section for them when the whole thing is done (I'm not "releasing" it until it's complete).

I love you. ;)

Thanks for offering to help like that. Trust me, I know how tedious trading that many pokemon can be.... :(

Didn't I send you a reply to that PM?

It's because I'm made of pure awesome :3~<333

Actually, I replied, and you never replied to my reply xD It's ok though :3 I ran through the pokesav archives of my PMs and it turned out you didn't send me those links, I got them from the topic I posted :P The links in that topic where broken unfortunately :/ BUUUUT I had backups in my Read it Later folder! WhoooOOOOO~!

I'll try my first backup of MD:D tonight and we'll see which method works, etc.

By the way, my Diamond code is 4467-8658-9614, so when anyone is ready to trade, message me and I'll hop online :D God bless wonderful wireless internet :333

EDIT: Actually, I JUST got a gamecube like, last month. If anyone is willing to send me their disk or point me to a cheap disk, I'm willing to run through both games for you :o?

UPDATE: I've now finally made working .savs of my flash carts! :D

So,

Anyone who has pokemon that needs to be traded for this project, I've got my backup systems running. My Diamond FC is 467-8658-9614. I'll be home and up far into the night today and tomorrow. PM and set a date for a trade.

Try to do it soon. My semesters almost over, witch means exams and final grades, and I know Guested wants this done as soon as possible, so try to set a date with me, k?

I'll bring pizza and wine ^_~*

Haha, Nice project Guested. Lmao, when I had xD I had no clue how to trade over to the pkm game so I was like wtf, and no1 would help meh, so yeah.. Got rid of it ^^ lulz. If someone needs to trade, just PM me, I'll get on..