Archived Sticky: Distant Land collection project

Guested

Distant Land Collection Project

UPDATE 7/13

The first release of the project has been completed.

Here is the info (which is also included in a text file in the zip archive)

Distant Land Collection

This package contains the complete collection of untouched Pokemon

from both Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon xD - Gale of Darkness.

Pokemon Colosseum contains one OT, plus event Pokemon

Main game Pokemon (OT WES) were submitted by DanteKoriyu

e-reader Pokemon (OT Pikachu in Japanese) were contributed by Poryhack

Event Pokemon are from the Pokemon Database

Pokemon xD - Gale of Darkness contains three OTs, plus event Pokemon

Main game Pokemon (OT TRISTAM and Tristam) were contributed by Gallade

Mt. Battle Pokemon (OT Solis) were contributed by Soladept

Update 7/19

The first release has been re-uploaded. There were a few small trashbyte issues, but they have been corrected. If you downloaded the original release, please re-download it.

The second release has been uploaded! This is a supplement to the first. If you wanted to complete the first xD collection with Mt. Battle Pokemon from one of the main OTs, then here you are. Gallade has completed his run-through of the mountain and submitted all three prize Pokemon in the Tristam OT.

And, if you wanted an xD set with only ONE OT, DanteKoriyu has submitted a complete collection in the MICHAEL OT.

Here is the info:

Distant Land Collection

This package is a supplement to the first Distant Land Collection.

Incldued in this package are:

-The three xD Mt. Battle Prize Pokemon with the Tristam 61567 OT.

This is for anyone who wanted that version of the collection to be

all the same OT (there are two IDs).

-A second set of Pokemon from xD - Gale of Darkness.

This set has one OT (MICHAEL) and was contributed by DanteKoriyu.

It includes both Zaprong Elekid movesets as well as male and female

Pokemon from the Pokespot.

Event Pokemon are from the Database.

For those of you with HeartGold/SoulSilver fever, this collection features a LOT of Pokemon from Johto, so you may just want to check this out if you can't wait for the GS remake to be released. ;)

Keep in mind that while all of these Pokemon are naturally untouched, the starter Pokemon have been adjusted back to their appropriate levels and had their exp and IVs removed. This was to make it so you collectors could do what you wish with them. Please note it is extremely unlikely (and probably impossible) for a starter Pokemon from these games to be legitly completely untouched.

Also, please note that all of the xD Pokemon have the fateful encounter flag ticked, so they make a nice, sparkly addition to anyone's Pokemon Ranch. ;)

Please don't tell me that the e-reader Pokemon have zero IVs, because I know. It is believed that that is the way they come. I think that it's probably to make these special occasion Pokemon not too difficult to catch.

I've done my best to check through and organize everything, but if you DO noticed something that's not quite right, please let me know.

I'd like to again give a HUGE thanks to all of the contributors (they put my own collection to shame, by the way).

Included Pokemon:

Pokemon Colosseum

Espeon

Umbreon

Makuhita

Bayleef

Quilava

Croconaw

Furret

Misdreavus

Noctowl

Flaafy

Skiploom

Quagsire

Slugma

Yanma

Remoraid

Mantine

Qwilfish

Meditite

Dunsparce

Swablu

Sudowoodo

Hitmontop

Ledian

Gligar

Stantler

Piloswine

Sneasel

Aipom

Murkrow

Forretress

Ariados

Granbull

Vibrava

Delibird

Sunflora

Heracross

Skarmory

Miltank

Absol

Houndoom

Tropius

Metagross

Tyranitar

Smeargle

Ursaring

Shuckle

Togetic

Plusle - DUKING

Entei

Suicune

Raikou

Ho-oh - MATTLE

Jirachi - WISHMKR

Celebi - AGETO

Pikachu - COLOSSEUM

Pokemon xD - Gale of Darkness

Eevee

Teddiursa

Ledyba

Poochyena

Houndour

Baltoy

Spheal

Mareep

Gulpin

Seedot

Spinarak

Numel

Shroomish

Carvanha

Delcatty

Voltorb

Makuhita

Vulpix

Duskull

Ralts

Mawile

Snorunt

Pineco

Natu

Roselia

Meowth

Swinub

Spearow

Grimer

Seel

Lunatone

Nosepass

Zangoose

Togepi

Paras

Growlithe

Shellder

Beedrill

Pidgeotto

Tangela

Butterfree

Magneton

Venomoth

Weepinbell

Arbok

Primeape

Hypno

Golduck

Sableye

Raticate

Dodrio

Farfetch'd

Altaria

Kangaskhan

Banette

Magmar

Pinsir

Magcargo

Rapidash

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Lickitung

Scyther

Chansey

Solrock

Starmie

Electabuzz

Swellow

Snorlax

Poliwrath

Mr. Mime

Dugtrio

Manectric

Salamence

Marowak

Lapras

Tauros

Rhydon

Exeggutor

Dragonite

Lugia

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Hoppip

Phanpy

Surskit

Zubat

Aron

Wooper

Sandshrew

Gligar

Trapinch

Elekid (Zaprong) - HORDEL

Meditite - DUKING

Shuckle - DUKING

Larvitar - DUKING

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Metang - FESTA

Metang - ROCKS

Previous updates to original post

I recently decided to put together a project for rare-ish pkm files from previous generations.

I'm putting this together with pkms of entirely legitimate Pokemon, not anything that has been generated with Pokesav (I have nothing against Pokesav at all, I just am putting together the real deal for this one... especially since the algorithms for xD and Colosseum haven't been 100% determined yet).

Let me know if this is something you'd like to help out with.

UPDATE, 4/7

This project is finally coming to an end, but the last part will be the most tedious. We've accumulated all of the Pokemon, but they're not all in the same place.

Out of the xD Pokemon that are checked off on the list, half of them have been "touched." Gallade has completed his second run-through of xD to re-obtain these Pokemon in an untouched form (as well as the ones that are not yet checked off such as Togepi and Pokespot Pokemon.

I either need to modify the Pokemon to make them untouched, or wait for Gallade to Pal Park the next batch. Either way will take a long time, and ultimately we'll need the Pokespot Pokemon and Togepi from his second run-through anyway.

So the end is in sight, it's just gonna take a while.

It COULD end faster if someone already had a bunch of untouched xD pokemon OR the missing pokespot Pokemon and Togepi.

Previous Updates

UPDATE, 2/22

The Colosseum collection is basically finished now.

I just have to make some final adjustments, re-teaching HM moves to the pokemon that should know them, and double-checking ribbons, experience and IVs. Then a final check through of all details like Movesets and everything.

Gallade has told me that he has finished another play-through of xD and has re-obtained many of the Pokemon that we previously had as not untouched, and will be submitting fresh untouched versions of these soon, as well as the remainder of the pokespot pokemon and the missing Togepi.

Here is what is missing:

- xD Prize Pokemon -

Chikorita

Totodile

These are the only two we need, so if ANYone has xD and has already obtained these, or is willing to play through Mt. Battle to obtain them, please let me know.

These pokemon can be obtained by playing all the way through Mt. Battle in STORY MODE. I believe you must also only use pokemon FROM Story Mode, and not pokemon traded in from outside games.

But then there's the issue of this Colosseum Pikachu. I have gotten conflicting reports on what it is. I think it MIGHT be from the Japanese Colosseum bonus disc, but I've read that it doesn't come with a Light Ball. And I've also seen lists that include this Pikachu (with a Light Ball), but do not include the Japanese Bonus Disc Celebi. Any info would be VERY helpful.

UPDATE, 2/11

I have finished a batch of Pal Parking, so I've updated the master list to show what we've accumulated. Still missing a few pokemon from xD. Gallade will be able to get these, but it will take time. If anyone else has these, please submit them (especially the prize pokemon, that would make it easier on Gallade)

UPDATE, 2/7

You can check the post I made for the details, but we are working on Pal Parking many of the xD pokemon now. The main list will be updated when they have been saved as .pkm files.

In the mean time, the final Pokemon we don't have are:

- xD -

Togepi

- xD Prize Pokemon -

Chikorita

Totodile

- xD Pokespot Pokemon -

Hoppip

Phanpy

Surskit

Zubat

Aron

Wooper

Sandshrew

Gligar

Trapinch

If anyone has these Pokemon, or has xD and is willing to track them down and submit them, this project could be completed much quicker. Otherwise, we'll have to wait.

There is also the issue of the Pikachu that was on the list of the FAQ I found of Colosseum Pokemon. That MAY simply be the Japanese Bonus disk Pikachu, but I don't recall Celebi being on that list, so... I'm still not sure what this Pikachu is.

UPDATE, 1/26

Checklist updated with xD Pokemon already submitted by Gallade

UPDATE, 1/25

Checklist added

ORIGINAL POST information

I'm currently working on getting all of the Pokemon from Colosseum. But, I have a problem, and this is where I need help from other people.

I have all of the Pokemon from the game migrated to my Sapphire cart... except for three.

I made the mistake of trading a Tyranitar to my Colosseum game before I actually caught the one IN the game, so now my list shows it as caught, but not purified and the Shadow Tyranitar no longer appears where it should. Oops.

Also, I never made it far enough to get Shuckle and Togetic at the end.

So, if anyone has:

-Tyranitar

-Shuckle

-Togetic

from Colosseum, I can upload a complete set of Colosseum .pkm files if someone can upload these three to the upload bin.

ALSO.... I never made it very far in xD...

SO maybe someone who has played through that could Pal Park and then back up the .pkms of the Pokemon from THAT, if it's something you want to tackle. Then we'd have a full set of all Distant Land pokemon.

Colosseum Checklist

x- Espeon

x- Umbreon

x- Makuhita

x- Bayleef

x- Quilava

x- Croconaw

x- Furret

x- Misdreavus

x- Noctowl

x- Flaafy

x- Skiploom

x- Quagsire

x- Slugma

x- Yanma

x- Remoraid

x- Mantine

x- Qwilfish

x- Meditite

x- Dunsparce

x- Swablu

x- Sudowoodo

x- Hitmontop

x- Ledian

x- Gligar

x- Stantler

x- Piloswine

x- Sneasel

x- Aipom

x- Murkrow

x- Forretress

x- Ariados

x- Granbull

x- Vibrava

x- Delibird

x- Sunflora

x- Heracross

x- Skarmory

x- Miltank

x- Absol

x- Houndoom

x- Tropius

x- Metagross

x- Tyranitar (from Gallade)

x- Smeargle

x- Ursaring

x- Shuckle (from Gallade)

x- Togetic (from Gallade)

x- Plusle (DUKING)

x- Entei

x- Suicune

x- Raikou

x- Ho-oh (MATTLE) (from DB)

Pikachu

(a checklist FAQ I found listed a Pikachu at the end with the note: Gift with Silver Poké Coupon Card. I'm not sure what that means, as the only Pikachu I knew of was from the Japanese Bonus Disc, so anyone know what this is? It's possible that this is simply the Japanese Bonus Disc Pikachu, and the FAQ I found just listed it a little bit screwily)

- Japanese e-reader - (not sure if I'll include this section...)

x- Togepi (submitted by Poryhack)

x- Mareep (submitted by Poryhack)

x- Scizor (submitted by Poryhack)

Pokemon xD Checklist

x- Starter Eevee (or evolution) (from Gallade)

- Shadow Pokemon -

x- Teddiursa (from Gallade)

x- Ledyba (submitted by Gallade)

x- Poochyena (submitted by Gallade)

x- Houndour (from Gallade)

x- Baltoy (from Gallade)

x- Spheal (from Gallade)

x- Mareep (from Gallade)

x- Gulpin (from Gallade)

x- Seedot (from Gallade)

x- Spinarak (from Gallade)

x- Numel (from Gallade)

x- Shroomish (from Gallade)

x- Carvanha (submitted by Gallade)

x- Delcatty (from Gallade)

x- Voltorb (from Gallade)

x- Makuhita (from Gallade)

x- Vulpix (submitted by Gallade)

x- Duskull (from Gallade)

x- Ralts (from Gallade)

x- Mawile (from Gallade)

x- Snorunt (from Gallade)

x- Pineco (submitted by Gallade)

x- Natu (from Gallade)

x- Roselia (from Gallade)

x- Meowth (from Gallade)

x- Swinub (from Gallade)

x- Spearow (from Gallade)

x- Grimer (submitted by Gallade)

x- Seel (from Gallade)

x- Lunatone (from Gallade)

x- Nosepass (from Gallade)

x- Zangoose (submitted by Gallade)

Togepi

x- Paras (from Gallade)

x- Growlithe (submitted by Gallade)

x- Shellder (submitted by Gallade)

x- Beedrill (from Gallade)

x- Pidgeotto (from Gallade)

x- Tangela (from Gallade)

x- Butterfree (submitted by Gallade)

x- Magneton (from Gallade)

x- Venomoth (submitted by Gallade)

x- Weepinbell (from Gallade)

x- Arbok (from Gallade)

x- Primeape (from Gallade)

x- Hypno (from Gallade)

x- Golduck (submitted by Gallade)

x- Sableye (submitted by Gallade)

x- Raticate (from Gallade)

x- Dodrio (submitted by Gallade)

x- Farfetch'd (submitted by Gallade)

x- Altaria (submitted by Gallade)

x- Kangaskhan (from Gallade)

x- Banette (submitted by Gallade)

x- Magmar (from Gallade)

x- Pinsir (submitted by Gallade)

x- Magcargo (from Gallade)

x- Rapidash (from Gallade)

x- Hitmonlee (submitted by Gallade)

x- Hitmonchan (from Gallade)

x- Lickitung (from Gallade)

x- Scyther (submitted by Gallade)

x- Chansey (submitted by Gallade)

x- Solrock (from Gallade)

x- Starmie (from Gallade)

x- Electabuzz (from Gallade)

x- Swellow (submitted by Gallade)

x- Snorlax (from Gallade)

x- Poliwrath (from Gallade)

x- Mr. Mime (submitted by Gallade)

x- Dugtrio (submitted by Gallade)

x- Manectric (submitted by Gallade)

x- Salamence (from Gallade)

x- Marowak (from Gallade)

x- Lapras (submitted by Gallade)

x- Tauros (submitted by Gallade)

x- Rhydon (submitted by Gallade)

x- Exeggutor (from Gallade)

x- Dragonite (from Gallade)

x- Articuno (from DB)

x- Zapdos (from DB)

x- Moltres (from DB)

x- Lugia (from DB)

- Pokespot Pokemon -

Hoppip

x- Phanpy (from Gallade)

Surskit

Zubat

Aron

Wooper

Sandshrew

x- Gligar (from Gallade)

Trapinch

- In-Game Trades -

x- Elekid/Zaprong (HORDEL) (from DB)

x- Meditite (DUKING) (from DB)

x- Shuckle (DUKING) (from DB)

x- Larvitar (DUKING) (from DB)

- Prizes -

x- Chikorita (from Soladept)

x- Cyndaquil (from Gallade and Soladept)

x- Totodile (from Soladept)

If anyone sees any mistakes in my checklists, let me know.

(Next project: GBA starters and GBA in-game trades... not difficult, just takes some patience to get the untouched starters all parked over since you have to do six at a time, restart, catch six more, restart, etc... I already have all three Johto starters from Emerald, and two from Kanto... just gotta do one more then Hoenn, then round up the rest of the traded pokemon)

Distant Land Collection.zip

Distant Land Collection - 2nd.zip

Distant Land Collection.zip

Distant Land Collection - 2nd.zip

Edited by theSLAYER
  • Thanks 1

Guested, do you need help with Diamond/Pearl starters and in-game trades? Nothing could make me play through the horror that is Colo or xD, but I'm doing an OCD playthrough of Diamond in an attempt to obtain all the starters and in-game trades with good natures/IVs. And hopefully will do the same with Platinum, but that won't be on the docks for a while and I'm sure someone else has already done so.

Cool, that sounds like that'd help.

I want to get this project wrapped up before starting another, but keep your eyes open for when I do start. Your help would really be appreciated.

Cool. I'll keep my eyes pealed and will just think of what I'm doing as preparation. Hopefully I'll have at least a couple Pokes ready to go once your next project(s) are up.

Yeah, Fenzo said that he'd make a section for them when the whole thing is done (I'm not "releasing" it until it's complete).

This will be good for those who simply want these Pokemon, but ultimately I hope it will provide more study material for those (like Sabresite) who are trying to figure out the GC algorithms.

I have ALL the Colosseum and xD: Gale Of Darkness Pokemon. They are all UnTouched. (I had A LOT of free time during the summer while I visited my mother in a different state)

They are all on my DS game of Diamond/Pearl. I don't know if it is of any help, but I do have the Togepi. If you want them, I will be willing to give them up for the project.

If you need them please let me know. I can trade them to you and you can do whatever you want with them. ^_^

Sorry if it is of no help...

~Seig91

That would actually be a LOT of help, but...

Here's the problem.

I don't have a whole lot of time for trading, and my spring break ends today.

I might want to try and get the Togepi and a couple others from you on a weekend or something, so... I'll contact you if I have time.

That would actually be a LOT of help, but...

Here's the problem.

I don't have a whole lot of time for trading, and my spring break ends today.

I might want to try and get the Togepi and a couple others from you on a weekend or something, so... I'll contact you if I have time.

Ok. I'll check back. Just send me a PM. And I shall give them to you.

I am sorry they are not in a format where I could just send you a document with them in it. I don't know how to do any of that. I am not to good at computer stuff. ='/

~Seig91

Ok. I'll check back. Just send me a PM. And I shall give them to you.

I am sorry they are not in a format where I could just send you a document with them in it. I don't know how to do any of that. I am not to good at computer stuff. ='/

~Seig91

You'd need a flashcart to do that. Your other option, if you can't trade with Guested due to the time difference, is trade with someone closer to your timezone to upload them to the site, and Guested can then grab them at his leisure.

You'd need a flashcart to do that. Your other option, if you can't trade with Guested due to the time difference, is trade with someone closer to your timezone to upload them to the site, and Guested can then grab them at his leisure.

How exactly would I obtain a FlashCart? (Sorry for noobish question)

What exactly does the FlashCart allow you to do?

~Seig91

Your other option, if you can't trade with Guested due to the time difference, is trade with someone closer to your timezone to upload them to the site, and Guested can then grab them at his leisure.

THIS, would be prime.

:D

Any volunteers?

I have nothing from colosseum for PokeMod. Once you have the list complete, I would love to use it for legality checking.

I really hope this stuff will help out! I'm really curious if there is a more complicated RNG for the GameCube games, or if it really just was super random to the point of being incoherent.

You can trade with me.. but not before thursday.

I'm living in the Netherlands, I don't know how the times differ but I think we both can find a good moment.

It's Gallade himself! Glad to see you at the new forums.

I appreciate you taking the time to help out with this, even after you spent so much time playing through xD again. Really all we'd need is the Togepi and the Pokespot Pokemon. I could try to get some work done on the touched xD Pokemon here and there. If you have LOTS of time... then... go for the ones that were touched, or the whole lot (I'm sure Sabresite would appreciate getting Pokemon from different play-throughs to compare).

P.S. Neodraven... Seig91 was the one who was going to trade his xD pokemon.

Ah, thanks, but I got these from you already ;)

They're checked off on the list. The xD pokemon that are NOT these ones are the ones we Pal Parked and are touched. So I just need to get cracking on those, unless someone else submits them, or you get your hands on your GC GBA cable sometime soon. Ha.

Edit: Wait a minute... I think maybe you meant those for Sabresite?

I really hope this stuff will help out! I'm really curious if there is a more complicated RNG for the GameCube games, or if it really just was super random to the point of being incoherent.

I appreciate you taking the time to help out with this, even after you spent so much time playing through xD again. Really all we'd need is the Togepi and the Pokespot Pokemon. I could try to get some work done on the touched xD Pokemon here and there. If you have LOTS of time... then... go for the ones that were touched, or the whole lot (I'm sure Sabresite would appreciate getting Pokemon from different play-throughs to compare).

Hey guested, I'm back indeed.. I am glad that I can finally help with this project again.. It's really irritating that I can't get my xD pkmn from my second run on the ds.. stupid cable:p

Gallade

Ah, thanks, but I got these from you already ;)

They're checked off on the list. The xD pokemon that are NOT these ones are the ones we Pal Parked and are touched. So I just need to get cracking on those, unless someone else submits them, or you get your hands on your GC GBA cable sometime soon. Ha.

Edit: Wait a minute... I think maybe you meant those for Sabresite?

I know but now others can use them too during the time that this project is unfinished.

Gallade

Ah ok i dont mind once it helps complete the project