Does this Lugia appear legit?

Bert

For the record, it's not, but I'd like to see if there's any room for improvement to make it more legal, and I know some of you people are simply brilliant at spotting hacks so I wanted to give it a shot. I see it as my hacking exam :P.

Much obliged :)!

Lugia.pkm

Lugia.pkm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
For the record, it's not, but I'd like to see if there's any room for improvement to make it more legal, and I know some of you people are simply brilliant at spotting hacks so I wanted to give it a shot. I see it as my hacking exam :P.

Much obliged :)!

As was stated the 41h should never be set currently. Also Surf had too much PP for no PP ups, but a Pokecenter rest woulda cured that. The biggest give away was that it had American letters for the trainer name and the pokemon name, but that isn't possible coming from a Japanese cart (the letters are full width not half width, and thus have different hex values). I've changed it to reflect these changes, and now it looks like it was recently caught on an American version of Soul Silver. If you want it to look Japanese you'll have to find the Hex values for the full-width Japanese English characters, which I personally don't know where to find (would be awesome to know though!). The happiness should be set to zero on "newly obtained" looking legendaries as they always have 0 happiness when you catch them. Fixed version is attached below.

Lugia [Bert - ProjectPokemon].pkm

Lugia [Bert - ProjectPokemon].pkm