how long and how easy?

ifyfg

i've got 2 jap emeralds and a jap gba so i think i'll be ok.

i've got the money to spend aswell so

plus good thing Infinite Supply Of Legit Celebies i think its worth it

FYI, the Jap. Bonus Disk can only supply a limited amount of Celebi, something around 43.

If you buy it used, you could just end up buying one that cannot distribute Celebi anymore.

it is 49, 48 of them go to gba games (they have to be different ones, you can't send the a celebi to the same save file) and, the first one goes to your colosseum party.

and mr Pingouin7, how would the disk keep track of how many celebis you have used?

it can't write to itself, it's disk :) so, it makes a save, and, if you read the thread, (maybe i didn't write it, but i thinkkkkk i did :)), i am doing it via making a copy of the save of my gc memory card, thus, having infinite celebis, due to the fact that when the limit runs out, i replace it with an older save.

i would assume it rights it to the colosseum save itself, not a new celebi disk save, otherwise, you could delete the celebi save, and start your celebi thing from scratch.

Well good for you, you can get as many Celebi as you want and trade them to people.

(No, I don't want one.)

You should try and get a shiny, so we can know if it's possible to obtain a shiny Celebi from the disk.

Well good for you, you can get as many Celebi as you want and trade them to people.

(No, I don't want one.)

You should try and get a shiny, so we can know if it's possible to obtain a shiny Celebi from the disk.

Well that would be an easy feat, wouldn't it? In any case if there is any new (and by new i mean if a shiny Mew is found please share it in the contribution threads:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5164

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5286 )

And also please get back to topic.