how long and how easy?

ifyfg

hi, i just finished the game in about 3 days of playing, but over like a month, and it was really good i think! it was my first time playing it.

it took around like 20 hours, and yeah, i'm just wondering how long it took other people.

it was challenging for me, because i ONLY used unbreon and espeon, and left all the other pokemon untouched to put on my ds later.

and soon i can get celebi! wooooooo!

did anyone else use the two pokemon only?

I beat Colosseum in about 35 hours since I saved literally every time I passed somewhere to save since I wanted to get every Pokemon so I could get Ho-Oh, also I used the Masterball glitch to get all of them. After those 35 hours of purifying all of the shadow Pokemon, and going through all 100 floors, I finally got Ho-Oh. Didn't really think it was worth it since I got a Serious nature Ho-Oh :/

i used the ball glitch, but only with great balls and ultra balls, to save money. it would just be tacky having everything caught in a master ball, and anyway, after you get the masterball, there aren't that many pokemon left to get? like 10 maybe?

yeah, if i didn't save everywhere it would have been tricky, and i abused the fact that you can just put your pokemon in a pc, take them out again, and they are healed :) so you don't need the portable pokecenter things.

i changed espeon out of the party as soon as i could so i could ev train it from its current lvl to lvl 99 on my sapphire cartridge so i could complete my ev trained team of eeveelutions.mount battle never stood a chance afterwards....

ironically when i found out i could re catch them my disk just vanished as if it just vaporized or something i'll rebuy it some day maybe with the bonus pokemon disk if i could get ahold of it

the bonus celebi disk? it's expensive, and i think you need japanese pokemon colosseum, and from what a tested out, only japanese gba games connect to it.

i've got 2 jap emeralds and a jap gba so i think i'll be ok.

i've got the money to spend aswell so

plus good thing Infinite Supply Of Legit Celebies i think its worth it

This is going too Off Topic. No more or there will be consequences for violators.

woopsie got alil carried away with that....

anyway back on topic of the topic how far have you gotten on them ifyfg

nope, it's cool thanks :)

what do you mean bought 'them'?

if you have a wii you can get more celebis, unless you have a broadband adapter for gc, or some other tool.

i bought both the bonus disk and the free mem card Versions