Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jojo12100

LGPE- Movie 2019 Mewtwo

Recommended Posts

According to Corocoro leaks a special Mewtwo will be distributed via serial code in Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee with a CP of 1000;

We should expect a Mew distribution later too in July.

Note that shiny Tapu Bulu distrib was delayed due to bugs on Pokemon Global Link.

 

Source: Serebii.net

Screenshot_2019-03-15-07-20-39-822_com.twitter.android.pngScreenshot_2019-03-15-07-20-57-240_com.twitter.android.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mew distribution serial code as well?
Just wondering because let's go does not have a local distro menu so cinema prolly wont work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Purin said:

Mew distribution serial code as well?
Just wondering because let's go does not have a local distro menu so cinema prolly wont work.

Probably another serial code I guess.

Can even be by local trading or via another special Pokeball +.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, local trading or by pairing another special pokeball plus, both methods would seem to take a very long time for cinema staff to handle. Probably just serial code then. Or nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further confirmation that it'll be serial code, mentioned at the end of the latest trailer:

Also, archiving pages with relevant info:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190411050345/https://www.pokemon-movie.jp/tickets/

逆襲のミュウツーをプレゼント

Mewtwo post card:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190414070123/https://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2019/04/19412_p02.html?i009=news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I bought a ticket online and redeemed my Mewtwo. You have until end of September to claim. Serebii said it has max AV and IV, but looks like mine has 3 stats with 30 IV. Still has the same stats as the promo pic in OP post and 10 000 CP.

 

jB8sfiP.jpg

 

oHoUZGf.jpg

Edited by Rayquaza911
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, theSLAYER said:

Further confirmation that it'll be serial code, mentioned at the end of the latest trailer:

Also, archiving pages with relevant info:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190411050345/https://www.pokemon-movie.jp/tickets/

逆襲のミュウツーをプレゼント

Mewtwo post card:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190414070123/https://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2019/04/19412_p02.html?i009=news

i see you uploaded  a Wr7 file along with a  PB7 file in the downloads section , if you dont mind me asking what is this new wr7 or WC7 record file ?  :)

 while i can easily load the pB7 file just by dragging it onto pkkex , the wc7 file just shows a blank level 1 mewtwo with completely blank stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

i see you uploaded  a Wr7 file along with a  PB7 file in the downloads section , if you dont mind me asking what is this new wr7 or WC7 record file ?  :)

Read "Useful Information" from this page: https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/153-generation-7-switch/

and if you want details on what each byte are:
https://projectpokemon.org/docs/gen-7/lets-go-pikachu-eevee-wonder-card-records-album-r109/

It's literally just a record that you can see in-game, in the wonder card album, if you received it.
PKHeX now allows this record to be imported and exported. It's useful cause it does contain OT name and WC ID (even if it doesn't actually hold the WC)

23 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

while i can easily load the pB7 file just by dragging it onto pkkex , the wc7 file just shows a blank level 1 mewtwo with completely blank stats

You mean .wr7 (not wc7)

The wr7 is not meant to be loaded on the left hand side of PKHeX, at least I don't think so.
There's not enough information in it to do so legally. (No TID, no SID, no level, no ball, no IVs, no met location etc.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...