[Resolved] Ultra Moon Save right before Initial Diglett's Cave entry

First of all i wanna say a thing: i'm italian, my english is not that good, i'm sorry.

I completly messed up my Pokemon UltraMoon "main" sav file there's no turning back.

I need a sav file from the first time you enter the digglet's tunnel, which was last place i visited before i messed up my file with pkhex

ty if you can find one 

@shokujo what do you mean when you say you screwed up your save, is it completely unusable?
If you still have a copy (even if it cannot be read by PKHeX), send it over. Maybe there are some usable bits I can stitch into another save.

In the mean time, use this save I'll attach in this post.
While it's not at the Diglett's Cave, it is right before Mallow's Trial, which is the closest save I have to the point you're requesting, so just proceed from there.

image.png

This save uses the base save from here, however I'm using event flags from a personal save backup I have.
I periodically made saves throughout the storyline. Pretty sure save 16 is past the Grand Trial on Akala.
image.png

Anyway, here's the save (which I tested above, and you can see in the screenshot it runs)
main

• theSLAYER changed the title to [REQUEST] Ultra Moon Save right before Initial Diglett's Cave entry
3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@shokujo what do you mean when you say you screwed up your save, is it completely unusable?
If you still have a copy (even if it cannot be read by PKHeX), send it over. Maybe there are some usable bits I can stitch into another save.

In the mean time, use this save I'll attach in this post.
While it's not at the Diglett's Cave, it is right before Mallow's Trial, which is the closest save I have to the point you're requesting, so just proceed from there.

image.png

This save uses the base save from here, however I'm using event flags from a personal save backup I have.
I periodically made saves throughout the storyline. Pretty sure save 16 is past the Grand Trial on Akala.
image.png

Anyway, here's the save (which I tested above, and you can see in the screenshot it runs)
main

i've just recovered by backup file with a data recovery program and also i had to unistall and reinstall my pokemon game

thank you anyway ❤️

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Just now, shokujo said:

i've just recovered by backup file with a data recovery program and also i had to unistall and reinstall my pokemon game

thank you anyway ❤️

Glad to hear it's resolved. For future reference, only edit your save from your Desktop/PC folders (not on SD card),
and keep a safe unedited backup somewhere else on your Desktop/PC folders :)

• Like 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to [Resolved] Ultra Moon Save right before Initial Diglett's Cave entry
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar issue in my Ultra sun save where the game crashes right before lilly crosses the bridge in the poni canyon. The game completely crashes in my 2ds right as she gets pecked off by the mukrow on the bridge.

I was wondering if you had a save that was before or after this event so that i could go through it without a problem?

Thank you so much for your help and attached is my main file

main

11 minutes ago, pilsem said:

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar issue in my Ultra sun save where the game crashes right before lilly crosses the bridge in the poni canyon. The game completely crashes in my 2ds right as she gets pecked off by the mukrow on the bridge.

I was wondering if you had a save that was before or after this event so that i could go through it without a problem?

Thank you so much for your help and attached is my main file

main 435 kB · 0 downloads

Lemme know if this works.

It users your party, your trainer ID and your Box (from the save you provided),
uses the flags from a save I have that is before Hapu becomes Kahuna,
and uses a base save (I linked previously) as base.
main

edit: also uploaded pre dragon trial, in case the weird bridge issues happen again.
pre dragon trial

• 7 months later...

Hello, I also need help to restore my save file.

First of all, a quick sorry if I reply to a subject this old.

But let's get to the point.

My Pokémon Moon save file has a tiny problem : My Avatar model won't load/appear and this makes the game unplayable. The world is still loaded, but unplayable. Currently in the game, i'm in front of the player's house, before the battle vs. Hau at the Lili'i Town arena.

Here a screenshot of the game to help :

image.thumb.png.d6364ef2bba4e1f2b132b55340daa03c.png

It happened after i edited my save to add a Type:Null among other things onto my team.

My save file 

main

Any help Welcome!

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, agarboss567 said:

can i get a save file before nanu's grand trial. i also dnt have any backup to the one which i had and got corrupted. it would be really nice if someone helps me out @theSLAYER

I'm not giving away saves from my personal stash.If you can get a save, maybe I can swap the event block.

1 minute ago, agarboss567 said:

but i said it earlier that i had no backup of it and the original one also got deleted. i have one save file with 100% game completed. can u help me out with it? @theSLAYER

Then start another game, grab the save, then I'll implant my event flags.

As I said, I do not give out saves from my own stash.
I do not care how you get a save, get one, upload it here, then I'll implants my flags.

These are the ones I have, so mention which number you want.
image.png

Just now, agarboss567 said:

ummm. sorry for disturbing again. but it again shows that the save game data is corrupted. @theSLAYER

Citra Canary 1749 _ Pokémon Ultra Sun 5_23_2020 5_55_52 AM.png

erm, did you rename it to main (remove any extra values, extension etc)
And make sure it's the only file in the folder?

the file opens fine in PKHeX..

1 hour ago, agarboss567 said:

yes i did all of this. still it doesn't work. @theSLAYER

Erm:

Spoiler

image.png

It works.

Mind showing me a screenshot of what it is like in the folder. Include the directory name of the folder.
Tell me what game you're importing into again.

Edit. This edit applies to everyone, including future readers.
For future use, try this: