Gen 2 -> 7 Transfer question

Newtwo

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum.Sorry I moved the post here with a hope to get more accurate answer.

I use PKheX to transfer Pokémon from VC games to USUM.When I transfer pokes from VC games I usually increase some EXP. to get the nature I want.

But when I transferring  some shinies from Crystal To UM , I noticed they had the extra EXP. not eliminated .I remember when I used bank in the past,It used to eliminate those EXP.

Am I doing something wrong? Or this is how it's supposed to work? 

And another question.Is the PID created completely random or as how the bank does? 

I'm worried about the legitimacy of those mons as I soft reseted for them a lot and thought I should ask in here..

Any help much appreciated 😊

Thanks

I'm surprised no one else replied to this. Anyway, here goes nothing:

On 2/27/2019 at 8:48 PM, Newtwo said:

I use PKheX to transfer Pokémon from VC games to USUM.When I transfer pokes from VC games I usually increase some EXP. to get the nature I want.

But when I transferring  some shinies from Crystal To UM , I noticed they had the extra EXP. not eliminated .I remember when I used bank in the past,It used to eliminate those EXP.

It's fine as it is. You can freely change the nature in PKHeX, so it isn't really a problem.
Unless you used Game Sync to sync your save onto PGL server, it wouldn't know that your Pokemon suddenly changed nature. (and that is if they even implemented such a feature) ><

And another question.Is the PID created completely random or as how the bank does? 

As far as we know, it is mostly random.
They'll purposely ignore setting PIDs that makes a species shiny or non-shiny, when it isn't shiny or is shiny, respectively.

[remember, this is in context to VC games where PID doesn't exist in their data-structure.
If transferring up from Gen 5, if the existing PID would result in a change in shiny status (due to Gen 5 and Gen 6 having different shiny rates), they'll flip a bit on the PID, to keep it non-shiny]

I'm worried about the legitimacy of those mons as I soft reseted for them a lot and thought I should ask in here..

If you're that worried, just use Transporter/Bank.

PKHeX pretty much emulates the transfer properly (ignoring trash bytes, if any), if you're that concerned, just use Transporter/Bank.
After all, PKHeX is a use at your own risk type of thing, and if you can't accept the risk, then simply don't :/

Last thing we want is to make people uncomfortable :)