Illegal Pokemon --> Highest stats?

JonnyPhoenyx

Hi guys.

Just for kicks, I wanted to make an illegal sandslash. I want to make his stats insane, but even when I'm maxing everything out, nothing will go above 300ish. Is it possible to make a stat customized? (like typing 999 or something?) How can I make the stats as high as possible (not legal). Yes, I know all about IVs and EVs.

If you're trying to modify the stats to like 999, no point messing with IVs/EVs. Just go on Pokesav and click Edit for a pokemon slot in the party/storage. Do whatever you want on that page, and finally click the "Stats Edit" button on the top-left corner. Backspace all the stats and type in 999 (or whatever amount you want). After, just click OK. Don't click Max Stats otherwise it will change it back to 300 and something.

@Toffeuy:

Ok, I hit MAX STATS, so that would explain that part. Thanks.

@TheBeunhaas:

Really? So If I made pokesaved a sandslash to my party, saved the game, battled, then saved again and stored it in the PC, all it's stats would return to normal? Or is it only when poke'saving to a PC?

As the data for stats takes up a lot of space (100 bytes per pokemon, multiply that by 18*30), stats are deleted when stored in the pc and recalculated when the pokemon is withdrawn. That's why you can't edit stats of a pokemon in storage, because thay aren't stored. The only thing you can do is setting Ivs and EVs over their maxes, but that may result in a bad egg, so there is nothing you can do to permanently keep max stats, aside from editing the base stats in the game (but other pokemon will then have the max stats also).

If you have an AR, you can set a code that always forces max stats on the pokemon in slot x, if that can help you.

Other than that, it just isn't possible.